·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Alona :hug:

Patty :yeah:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
oh alona, why do you make life so difficult for yourself, you rally and rally with patty then think oh shit i must do more and make the error. your game is so caught inbetween being an outright counterpuncher and an agressive baseliner.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
alona wasted a sp on 5-4 second set
however congrats patty

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
A-Bond :eek: no wonder she can't beat anyone when her game is like this :help:

Patty, nice rallying, but next time she could try to at least play one interesting shot :yawn:

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Awesome win, Patty. :banana:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
A-Bond :eek: no wonder she can't beat anyone when her game is like this :help:

Patty, nice rallying, but next time she could try to at least play one interesting shot :yawn:
i think she plays a very deliberate strategy against Alona. She just got balls back at Wimbledon when she beat her but she went for it in Linz and made too many errors and lost.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
i think the doubles wins at the AO and Fed Cup have Patty back into the groove. i expect another solid season from her now. really Patty is kind of player who could player into her mid 30s. she hasn't had any serious injuries in her career and is supremely fit. motivation is the only question (and that always been the question for her since her went crazy).

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Patty :) Good win...and it was in singles!!!

Keep going Patty, you have some points to defend around this time of the year. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts