1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeu, set et match Williams! Allez!

Take the title.

22,716 Posts
The first 5 games were Jesusrena :eek: :worship: Then it became a scrappy contest, but Serena was always too good :yeah:

2 more to go :rocker2:

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Well done.
Loit played well, too. She is much better than her ranking.

·
Premium Member
66,177 Posts
Great match from Serena, some very useless UEs but overall solid match. First 3 games were the best I've even seen of her.

Emilie :hug: Nothing to be ashamed off, broke at 3-5* in the first (her only break) and even had chances to equal at 5-5 but she decided to S&V. :sad: She put up a great fight, even in the 6-1 set she didn't let Rena be sure of the win till the end. I really believe she has more left in her, and hope for a good result again at RG. :D

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
What is this new tactic of returning Serena's 1st and 2nd serves inside the baseline?
Dementieva's been doing it to everybody so far this year w/ mixed results. Loit did it all match, I mean she got a few great returns but a lot of unreturnables as well. Maybe she was trying to intimidate Serena :shrug:

Solid Stuff from Serena mixed in w/ some bad errors. A few too many balls into the net including a few serves too. Which is not that common to see from Serena. Hopefully her confidence is not shaken too much by this. She's such a perfectionist so...

:worship: Serena!!!! Good Luck in the next round!!!

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
3rd straight semi vs. ED :eek:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
Great match from Serena, some very useless UEs but overall solid match. First 3 games were the best I've even seen of her.
There's such a thing as a "useful" unforced error? Please enlighten me.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts