Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pam Shriver and husband George Lazenby, age 63, announced the birth of their son, George Samuel Lazenby. The baby was born at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, and weighed in at eight pounds, two ounces, or about the same as the complete James Bond DVD Collection. Congrats to the parents…

and about chris and pam no friend...i know they're good friends. i saw them at chris pro celeb and they had a lot of fun and laugh together. pam was at chris' wedding and at hall of fame gala chris said che called her just tha day before to know about her pregnancy...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
pinapin54 said:
Pam Shriver and husband George Lazenby, age 63, announced the birth of their son, George Samuel Lazenby. The baby was born at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, and weighed in at eight pounds, two ounces, or about the same as the complete James Bond DVD Collection. Congrats to the parents…

and about chris and pam no friend...i know they're good friends. i saw them at chris pro celeb and they had a lot of fun and laugh together. pam was at chris' wedding and at hall of fame gala chris said che called her just tha day before to know about her pregnancy...

:worship: :bounce: All hail Pammy! :)

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
pinapin54 said:

Many congratulations to the Pammentator!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Thanks guys! Gee my ickle one is a cutie. Hard work looking after two Georges mind.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I hope one is to be GodMother dearest Pamela! I've already knitted the booties and I thought Master George would like a little pink cardigan...

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Sorry to be gory but do giraffes eat the afterbirth or feed it to their husband, Pam?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Virginia Wade said:
I hope one is to be GodMother dearest Pamela!
Sorry Virginie, le post of le Mere de Dieu could been filled by moi. Pam et I have buried le hatchet temporarily. If I don't get the Godmother role, then I am fighting with Rinaldi pour le number une Aunt.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Pamela Shriver said:
Thanks guys! Gee my ickle one is a cutie. Hard work looking after two Georges mind.
So Pammy, what was it like carrying Pam Jr., oops, George Jr. for a change after carrying Martina to doubles wins for an entire decade?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts