Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She attacked Hingis

She said things like Hingis is spoiled, when hingis would lose a point, Shriver said "That is why the crowd hates her because she makes faces". The only face Hingis made was once you lose a point, you act a little frustrated. She also said that Hingis was lucky to win those GS because there weren't any players at that time.
She also said that Hingis wasn't a nice person and was unpopular amongst the players which is far from truth.
Basically she attacked Hingis' character, not her game but her character as much as she could. Completely unprofessional!!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
GOSH PEOPLE!!! There are some commentators who favor another, obviously Pam(ESPN) likes Venus, but when Chris Evert (NBC) is basically the same with Hingis, so I think its not fair for the Hingis fans to say, "Pam should be taken out of ESPN".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Missing the point

Like I said before, if you want to critsize or comment on someone's game, its one thing but to make up lies about someone's character is completely unprofessional.....

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Well then tell me, what was the thing Pam said that was so ARROGANT towards Martina?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sure Chris Evert does the exact opposite but that still doesn't make it right.

I say fire them both and let us have their jobs :)

·
The Smiling Assassin, Administrator
4,790 Posts
*sigh* you registered to this board so you could post this kind of threads? please, post it somewhere else!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
jel-x said:
I say fire them both and let us have their jobs :)
:wavey: me me me!!! ;)

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
PAM LIKES VENUS??!?! HAAAAAH!!!

former mentor or not. she hates venus swinging volleys.
she likes jennifer's instead.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
And I also remember Pam saying before that Martina H only gets along with Anna K because they're both unpopular amongst the players. Like they're some kind of egotistical bitches in the tour. WTF?!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
let her do... :)

she is funny with her "Slamless frustration" mood and comments... :bounce: :p

you rock Pam ;) , still even on an eventual WTA senior tour, you would remain titleless... :p

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
did anyone notice...

Hingis goes with Tennis...

Shriver goes with Loser...

;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts