Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
really no one cares :weirdo:
Paula showed quite good fight in the 2nd and Kiki's level dropped a little in the midst
Paula saved no less than 7 MPs but finally Kiki closed this one at the SFM

·
Registered
34,212 Posts
Does Bertens have no fans :tears:? I am amazed by the lack of threads or interest for a top five player.

Well done to see her in another final. Hopefully she won't blow it like the last one.

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Kiki has a few fans but we are too shy and humble to open threads. ?

Fourth final for Kiki this year! :cheer:

Reactions: jimbo mack

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
PBG played very well in this match and all week long... she's on her way up. People going to give Bertens a hard time for vulturing, but winning is winning.

·
Registered
10,338 Posts
Lucky for the tournament to have such a big player in the final. :) Kiki was truly tested too which I think is better for her than just cruising. Not only needing 8 match points but throughout that second set, PBG was very solid. Interesting match too, both were being aggressive but you felt they were actually defending even better than they were attacking.

If she wins tonight it will be very fitting for her to become the only female player to win multiple clay titles this year. It's no French Open, but can't hurt to have all these wins going into the hard court swing.

·
Registered
21,239 Posts
I am a little confused as to why Bertens would play so many small tournaments now she is a top 8 player? good for her to rack up titles but hopefully she doesn't burn out.

·
Blighted and solo
43,985 Posts
Bertens has no shame playing this event.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts