Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I'm totally psyched about going to the Pacific Life Open, but I'm rather confused about how to purchase tickets.

Can you purchase them online, at the door? Do you need to buy a day pass to get into the park and then seperate tickets to get into the main stadium? How does this thing work?

If someone who's been to any tournament can help me, that'll be great.

Thanks! :wavey:

Plus, if you want to give me some helpful tips, those would be appreciated too!
 

·
Team WTAworld
Joined
·
15,941 Posts
:eek: *jealous* Hey, you're in Seattle right? Why don't you drop by San Fran and pick me up and we can go down there together :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought my tickets last week! :bounce: I'm going to be on the outside courts most of the time, so I didn't get box seats for the main stadium, although I will be in there for a little bit, in the upper level though! :lol: Can't really afford 3 box seats! I'm so excited! It's in about 3 weeks! :bounce: Hopefully, Ju will be there and I'll get to see her!
 

·
Team WTAworld
Joined
·
15,941 Posts
komorli said:
I bought my tickets last week! :bounce: I'm going to be on the outside courts most of the time, so I didn't get box seats for the main stadium, although I will be in there for a little bit, in the upper level though! :lol: Can't really afford 3 box seats! I'm so excited! It's in about 3 weeks! :bounce: Hopefully, Ju will be there and I'll get to see her!
:sad: I suppose you don't want me there cheering with you :ras: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,036 Posts
Psssss... :secret: the word on the street is that Justine will be *seeded #1 at Indian Wells because of the non attendence of the defending champ. :drool:


*Lindsay's Dubai points will come off next week. Maria's Doha points came off this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
I think komorli will be enough satisfied to see justine there ;)
and :secret: the word on the street is Shanghai is trying to buy indian wells... but it won't be moved before 2008. Shanghai want some big event after it ends APT Master cup contract.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek: @ both of your posts!!

It'll be the first time in how many tournaments that Ju is seeded no. 1, if what Greenout said is true. And it's a big tourney too! :D Sweeeeeeet......

No.1 seed or not, if I see her, I'll be "star-studded!" :lol:

I guess it's understandable why Shanghai wants to buy IW. If they don't what are they going to do with that giant stadium for 4 years?

But then there won't be any tourney's near by! :sad: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,036 Posts
komorli said:
:eek: @ both of your posts!!

It'll be the first time in how many tournaments that Ju is seeded no. 1, if what Greenout said is true. And it's a big tourney too! :D Sweeeeeeet......

No.1 seed or not, if I see her, I'll be "star-studded!" :lol:

I guess it's understandable why Shanghai wants to buy IW. If they don't what are they going to do with that giant stadium for 4 years?

But then there won't be any tourney's near by! :sad: ;)

Unfortunately - Komorli, I really have doubts about Justine being seeded #1 because it's Indian Wells, and they love Lindsay.

1)The event officially starts play on Wednesday March 8
2) The main draw will be made on Monday March 6

3) The WTA rankings are released of Monday March 6 - with Justine as #3

4) The seeds will most likely be announced on Friday March 3 with Justine still on the WTA rankings as #4.



(Ok- I can live with this. Lindsay as seeded 1, and Justine as seeded 2. They won't meet unless they both make the final. )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,489 Posts
have fun komorli! it seems like IW is a great event to visit. always so sunny :cool:
I think Justine loves it there too ;)

I can tell you I only saw Justine once, but I was suite "impressed". I sat very close to the court that time. she has this kind of class, and when you meet her, it's like "huh? helloohoo?! Ju! it's me, Pigam, dont you know me? I've been defending you on messageboard for 5 years now and you don't even say hi??" :p and then you just go back at :drooling: ing over her great game just immense charisma (imo).

Have fun!!!!! :bounce: and tell us all about it ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For sure I will tell you guys all about it! :D I just received my tickets today! :bounce:
 

·
Team WTAworld
Joined
·
15,941 Posts
komorli said:
For sure I will tell you guys all about it! :D I just received my tickets today! :bounce:
Take lots of pics! And call me or something during her matches :shrug::lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
i might be there as well! it's only about an 1.5 hours away from where I live! I was thinking of paiting my chest in the Belgian colors just to get on TV hahahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: If I see a guy with his chest painted black, red, and yellow, I'll know it's kosmikgroove! One 9 more days...:) I should get my autograph stuff ready and I should clean out the old pictures on my camera. :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
you change the title of the thread
Pac-Life, here you come, you see and she conquers ;)
 

·
Team WTAworld
Joined
·
15,941 Posts
kosmikgroove said:
i might be there as well! it's only about an 1.5 hours away from where I live! I was thinking of paiting my chest in the Belgian colors just to get on TV hahahah
:eek: I didn't know you were in Cali also :eek: So many people living near me, I feel so loved and cozy :awww:

Anyway, I'll be sure to watch Justine's matches to get a view of them abs :drool: *jealous* :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,358 Posts
So nice that a few of you will get to see her in IW ;) Have fun and hope you'll give Juju good luck! :bounce:
BTW, yeah, I think Justine will be seeded #2 behind Davenport, but she will be the highest ranked player of the tournament (the second biggest Tier I tournament, by the way :p)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:bounce: I've got my clothes packed, my camera charged, my iPod ready to go, my tickets, and a pumped up Komorli! I'm ready to go! I'll definetly tell you all about my experience. :D

:wavey:

And pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssse pray for good weather down there!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Enjoy your trip! :)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top