Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I live in New York and I have digital cable from Time Warner. I hear that the Outdoor Life Network is showing some tennis, but I don't seem to be able to find it. Should I have it? Does anyone in the New York area know which channel it is? Thanks in advance for any help!!

Matt

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well I watched some tennis on it yesterday (blake vs Roddick)
its channel 72 where I live ...but may not be the same channel for you ........you could search for Tv listing on the yahoo page and then entering yur zip code and cable comp should take you to a page listng the channles available in your area ...scroll down till you come to oln
http://tv.yahoo.com/grid? this website might be a good place to start

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
OLN rules!:bounce:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!! I've been searching for a while and I guess I'm just brain dead because it is channel 122 where I live! I am just lazy, I guess!! Thanks for all your help!

Matt

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have Warner Digital Cable in my area and there's a channel called "Outdoor Life". Is it the same as what you guys are talking about? It looks like it's only hunting and fishing.:sad:

Maybe I should all my cable company because the Seibel Open is going to be on this coming weekend. Plus, the French Open later.

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
essielewis, that's what I used to think the Outdoor Life Network was too!!! I've been getting this channel for a long time and I thought it was all biking, fishing and outdoorsy specials.. but maybe they are trying to branch out by showing some tennis???

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'm not sure how many other people get it, but I get it with my satellite dish.
Got to watch the Roddick Blake final yesterday and I live out in California.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts