Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would say that other than the slams, the tournament im looking very much forward to is, ERICSSON OPEN. For one thing, i live in miami so i'll be going to alot of matches, but overall i love the tournament.

It's the biggest one, not considering the slams so its very competitive too. Venus and Serena both love playing there, and since its around 2 1/2 months away they should BOTH be healthy enough to play there and do well. (plz serena, no more losses to capriati!!!!).

I'd really like to see Serena win and maybe Venus get a rematch against Monica. So the Ericsson would be my choice.

Whick tournament are u guys more looking forward to??

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Ericcson, Indian Wells, Rome, and Hamburg!:D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
It used to be the masters in new york, and Berlin(that was till 99)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Indian Wells or La Costa (Acura) because there's a cahnce that I might get to go to one or the other of them.

I hope I hope I hope

:bounce:

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
I used to always get to see the Oklahoma City tournament because my grandparents live there, so I'd go visit them and I'd get to see the tournament. Unfortunately, it's moving to Memphis this year... so I'm really looking forward to the Rogers/AT&T Cup, because I'm going to see it!!! :D

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: Amelia Island:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Any tournament I can watch on TV or see in person.
I'm hoping to catch qualies in Amelia Island, Miami possibly. Definitely going to Sarasota Open. I just got an email from someone named Cindy from the Sarasota Open that is gathering a mailing list of people that want to know when tickets will be on sale.
Their website is now up if you haven't seen it
www.sarasotaopen.com

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thanks for the site!I usually like the ones that are aired on TV,so I guess the Ericsson Open.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,711 Posts
Ericsson, Kremlin Cup, Indian Wells, men's Masters that are not on clay ( I dislike all those Monaco, Rome, Hamburg tournaments, that are mostly claycourters competitions ignored by those who likes it faster ), women's US tournaments that get some TV time ( there are very few of them, and even those almost never televised before semis)..

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
yeap any event i can catch on telly...:sad:

·
Banned
692 Posts
Indian Wells,!! Ericcson and Toray Pacific Open

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Ericsson Open!! I used to look forward to Indian Wells... but since Lindsay, Venus and Serena are not playing there, I will not be interested.

I am also interested in the whole stretch of summer hardcourt tournies before the US Open!! They always have such strong fields!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,969 Posts
Eastbourne!! Love the laid back atmosphere and great BBC coverage. I think the BBC use Eastbourne to test their cameras for Wimbledon two days later.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
- The Ericsson ('cause I volunteer there and get to see lots of matches.....and Moon will be there again! ;) )

- Amelia Island ;)

- Eastbourne (for the same reasons Double Fault mentioned)

- Wimbledon (my first time going!!)

- Rogers AT&T Cup

- The U.S. Open

<font size=1>Plus every other tourney that Amélie will be playing ;) </font>

1 - 20 of 33 Posts