Tennis Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
Haha, on the one hand we compain about her being overhyped, on the other hand we create a thread when she wins a Qr1 and mention she's a set up in Qr2.........lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Haha, on the one hand we compain about her being overhyped, on the other hand we create a thread when she wins a Qr1 and mention she's a set up in Qr2.........lol
I made a thread about a player I'm a fan of winning a match, what's the issue? No hype here just following someone I like's results

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Registered
He is the housetroll his very first post was wat a attention wh#re this girl is and 20 other racism and sexism reactions. He loves Iga and hates the kid. Its so funny that this toddler said that the teen needs too grow up 馃ぃ
Well, his first post was actually about Bouchard:

But yes, he's just a troll. Self professed Svitolina fan, which is the first sign of a fake account.

Hadn't even seen Swiatek until the French.

Anything he posts is just bandwagoning - jumped on "Gauff is overhyped" train when she lost to Trevisan, jumped on the Swiatek train when she won the French.

One of a handful of posters who've joined in the past month or so with suspicious posting trends. Likely a duplicate account. In his case, seemingly properly stupid and not a put-on, like some posters.

Registered
2 pages of comments on a Q1 match that nobody saw :LOL:

Reactions: WilliamsOhanian

Registered
2 pages of comments on a Q1 match that nobody saw :LOL:
I know one of the coaches and he said the match was high quality both played well .... Begu was making a lot of first serves and Gauff served well

wish they would have streamed because Begu has some big winsand looking at the stats it seemed good

Registered
Gauff Also just a pusher has a really bad serve and return as well maybe if she can change these thing might become a better player even make semis of majors.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts