Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is it true that Oscar nominations is going to announce tomorrow? I have not really followed this as much as last year when Crouching tiger is one of the frontrunners. So this year, which film is the favourite, and which actors and actress should or would get a nominations?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I think Nicole Kidman will win for either "The Others" or Moulin Rouge. I think Halle Berry may sneak in and win, but my money is on Nicole. For some reason, I get a feeling that Marisa Tomei wins Best Supporting Actress. That category is the one that people are the most surprised over year after year.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I hope Juana La Loca will be nominated and Nichole Kidman as well but for The Others, finally I wish Julianne Moore :hearts: were nominated again and this time wining :drool:

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Sorry Timmbo, but Jennifer Connelly is a lock for Supporting Actress :D

I think the Best Picture nominees will be "A Beautiful Mind," "Moulin Rouge," "Lord of the Rings," and "In the Bedroom," though I think the only lock is "A Beautiful Mind." The fifth slot will probably go to "Black Hawk Down," but it could also go to "Gosford Park."

I think Best Actress will be between Sissy Spacek and Halle Berry, and I think Russell Crowe will win his second consecutive Oscar for "A Beautiful Mind," which will also win Best Picture.

But first they all have to get nominated...let's see what happens! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts