Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hail to Sumyk, has already turned Nastia's career around in just a few hours.

Reactions: PLP

·
Registered
9,324 Posts
Yastremska really is one of the most overrated players on this forum.

So that will be the 4th time this season Kiki has to play Pavs. :lol: Always a very tight matchup.

·
Registered
23,256 Posts
didn't watch, but if i had to guess: yas was constantly feeding balls to pavs FH? :spit:

·
Blighted and solo
43,985 Posts
Pavs has been stalking my IG lately, so i guess i should support her here :?
lol she watched one of my stories too! :rolls: :lol: :inlove:

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
OG BBB beats newbie BBB. Maybe Sumyk is what Pavs needs to finally make a slam SF.

Pavs choked in her last match against Bertens, let's see if she gets a win this time. Their matches are always... interesting.

·
Registered
115,538 Posts
Sumyk had better buy a bottle of headache pills

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Pavs has been stalking my IG lately, so i guess i should support her here :?
For real, I've seen some random tennis players "viewing" my IG stories recently, including Wickmayer and Vikhlyantseva. So odd that my account is somehow crossing with theirs.

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
i think they are buying bots to view tennis fans' ig stories. I get views from Vikhlyantseva too. and she's the first one to view it no matter what time I post my stories. :rolleyes: desperate much?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
For real, I've seen some random tennis players "viewing" my IG stories recently, including Wickmayer and Vikhlyantseva. So odd that my account is somehow crossing with theirs.
Yep, weirdly enough it's been a lot of the Russian players. I've had likes from Kuznetsova, Vikhlyantseva, Pavlyuchenkova, Sasnovich, Zanevska, Voskoboeva, Pervak(!) and a few others, plus some ATP 200/300s guys. I don't tag them or follow any of them (except Natalia), so it's odd- although i am a tennis professional , i only have some 600 odd number followers and i rarely do more than a few general hashtags.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts