Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Misaki :worship: Nice match by both, high intensity.

·
Registered
19,231 Posts
Misaki was playing full of confidence. Great serving today too :worship:

·
Honorary Admin
99,479 Posts
Misaki :worship: Nice match by both, high intensity.
:confused: did we watch the same match? High intensity? Mladenovic only made errors after errors, and many DFs! 23 UEs, 9 DFs, 1st serve % very low, how can she win this match playing this bad? :facepalm:
Well done to Doi who made the job :yeah: Nice win after her good run last week!

stats

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:confused: did we watch the same match? High intensity? Mladenovic only made errors after errors, and many DFs! 23 UEs, 9 DFs, 1st serve % very low, how can she win this match playing this bad? :facepalm:
I was told by TF's talking heads I'm too negative with my comments

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Did I miss something.
During the OCC Mlad was talking to her brother Luke, who the video people listed as her coach.
Did Kiki dump Sascha???

·
Registered
87,493 Posts
Bajin :lol:

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did I miss something.
During the OCC Mlad was talking to her brother Luke, who the video people listed as her coach.
Did Kiki dump Sascha???
Sascha woke up in a beautiful Tokyo today to go for a book signing and some interviews with the press. Kiki you are on your own with your dfs and poor serve %.

Doi was much better than Noa, on point.

Reactions: ziggy2shus3

·
Registered
32,010 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sascha woke up in a beautiful Tokyo today to go for a book signing and some interviews with the press. Kiki you are on your own with your dfs and poor serve %.

Doi was much better than Noa, on point.
In recent days I have had a special feeling of chemistry between Kristina and Sascha. I wouldn't be surprised if their paths soon broke up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts