Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
I am just thinking corona, as an athlete you need your lungs to work to the best of their ability, look how Kvitova suffers with her asthma. Good to show her bravery because she was both in the Minneapolis and LA ones.
Coco, Sloane, Keys and others have also been using their social platforms to condemn the murder.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Good on Naomi, solidarity is good to show.

In America, where media is a money maker rather than an instrument for the people headlines are made to sell information. I guess corona is not a concern anymore as there is something that is going to sell more paper.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am just thinking corona, as an athlete you need your lungs to work to the best of their ability, look how Kvitova suffers with her asthma. Good to show her bravery because she was both in the Minneapolis and LA ones.
Coco, Sloane, Keys and others have also been using their social platforms to condemn the murder.
Why should they do that? Kueng and Thao were not white. Remember Thao has a history of violence.

Look into the eyes of this psycho! Is it a coincidence that his name is Chauvin? A strange coincidence.

Anyway I think he would have killed many, any race.

It's just Trump's fault for maintaining the police system. Plus this Chauvin had 18 complaints. They still don't wake up! Only in the US... Only in the United Sates former bodyguards and nobodies become police officers!

Do you really think that out of 18 complaints all belonged to African Americans?

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Why should they do that? Kueng and Thao were not white. Remember Thao has a history of violence.

Look into the eyes of this psycho! Is it a coincidence that his name is Chauvin? A strange coincidence.

Anyway I think he would have killed many, any race.

It's just Trump's fault for maintaining the police system. Plus this Chauvin had 18 complaints. They still don't wake up! Only in the US... Only in the United Sates former bodyguards and nobodies become police officers!

Do you really think that out of 18 complaints all belonged to African Americans?

View attachment 176760
I don't understand this reply. Is it meant for me?

·
Registered
31,090 Posts
Oh hell yes Naomi ! I have generally found her personality to be boring but protesting gains her huge respect ! Did she go to Minneapolis specifically to protest then ?

·
Registered
13,759 Posts
Hahaha about time Beverly Hills and Hollywood experienced some diversity, lol
You have clearly never been to Hollywood.
But yes to Beverly Hills. lol.

Reactions: mienshao

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Gross. This is one of the whitest comments I've ever seen on this forum, and that is saying a lot. If you're going to make unfunny comments, at least have some tact.

Dont conflate "white" sounding comments with being disgusting. Thats pretty harsh and a lil bit racist.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Kudos to her, I wonder if people realized the highest paid female athlete was just right next to them (barely any news on this)

1 - 20 of 330 Posts