Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Kraijicek in 3

Votes: 10 20.4%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
King
28,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully lena cause i put 875 vcash on her :) but she is looking promising and she will stop the run of the teen in 3 sets with a quick 3rd me thinks, good luck 2morro ill be rooting for you all the way :wavey:

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,368 Posts
Elena 7-5 6-3

·
Most Loved Member
11,181 Posts
Tough one. We all know on some days Elena plays like an amateur. But Misa isn't all that either. It'll probably be a weird 3-setter that could go either way

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
SilK said:
6-0 6-2 Dementieva :(
Haha I was thinking of something like that too.. Misa doesn't seem to be able to take control of matches against the top players. Maybe this time she can surprise us! :D

·
Banned
24,209 Posts
Whatzup said:
Haha I was thinking of something like that too.. Misa doesn't seem to be able to take control of matches against the top players. Maybe this time she can surprise us! :D
You know what... I just think Elena is gonna swep her aside, that way Misa can suprise me, even if she still loses. Elena is grass is different than Elena on hardcourt. We'll see. Of course I am rooting for Misa.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
the serve will be important...the player who has the better serve in this match will probably win.
hopefully misa will break through and the dutch crowd cheers for her as much as they can :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
2 of my faves fighting it out! :woohoo: :D may the best player win!(and win the final!!!!!!!!!!!!)

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
honeyke said:
the serve will be important...the player who has the better serve in this match will probably win.
hopefully misa will break through and the dutch crowd cheers for her as much as they can :)

I am not so sure ,Ana has one of THE best serves there is ,didnt do her a lot of good at all ,but who knows ,Lena is lena and shes capable of throwing a shit match in at any time ,the edge goes to Lena most Def ,she beat a better player today than Misa ,but thats not to say Misa hasnt a chance ,she could well pull an upset if Lena doesnt focus...

·
King
28,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dementinator said:
I am not so sure ,Ana has one of THE best serves there is ,didnt do her a lot of good at all ,but who knows ,Lena is lena and shes capable of throwing a shit match in at any time ,the edge goes to Lena most Def ,she beat a better player today than Misa ,but thats not to say Misa hasnt a chance ,she could well pull an upset if Lena doesnt focus...
I like your thinking :)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Misa needs to serve really well.
Her serve couldn't trouble Elena at all earlier this year when Elena wiped her off the court 60 61. On grass it's different. Still, beating Ivanovic in two sets is impressive and Elena is more experienced.
Elena in two 64 64

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Misa 6-1, 6-4

ok i'm kidding, but i voted for elena in three, cuz everytime i think she should win in two, she loses horribly.

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Lena in two much like the match against Ivanovic.

·
Registered
16,477 Posts
Lena gooooo win 2ndtitle of the yr..And first on grasss

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Nobody should even consider voting for Krajicek in 3. Seriously. :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts