Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
King
28,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done lena, you didnt serve that well but you must have been hitting the ball great and saving 3 sps was brilliant good luck against Kaijicek or Jankovic this form is promising for Wimbledon girl and this tournament too, all the doubters who thought you would lose were wrong but i knew you would do it, love you lena the great fighter and the end was tight but you faught through :kiss: :kiss: :)

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Lena!!!! i'll just keep thinking you're gonna lose because when you do, you take out a dangerous opponent in straight sets.

well done. :worship:

she's still getting broken serving for the match though (same thing goes for serving for the set...she will not get those chances to break back against the henin's and clijsters' of the world)

·
King
28,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Name Face said:
Lena!!!! i'll just keep thinking you're gonna lose because when you do, you take out a dangerous opponent in straight sets.

well done. :worship:
I know the more you think she is gonna lose the better chance she has of winning :)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
thats a good win
ana had set points:(

Reactions: Mark Spruce

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
Ana, should have taken that 1st set... :eek:

·
Premium Member
181,849 Posts
Lena :woohoo: :yeah:

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
Good win...good job elena

she hasnt lost a TB since july 2005

and she wasnt ready to give that one away!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Aw..

·
Registered
9,233 Posts
typical match of Lena

1st set:
2-4
and then 5-4 with serving for the set but can't make it.
saving sp at 5-6
tb: leading 3-0, then losing 4-6 but finally win 8-6 in tb...

2nd set:
leading 5-2 but can't serve for the match. Ana serving 4-5 and then Lena easily win this game and the match...

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
At least she made is somewhat competitive unlike her other matches with good players and now she can go back to what she truelly loves , writing q&a sessions on her site :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
Amazing... I didn't even realise this match was on.

What a win... that was surprisingly comfortable

1 - 20 of 56 Posts