Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena Williams has for a long time been my favourite player. She still is but after seeing a picture of her from 2 years ago something came to mind. 2 years ago Serena seemed much fitter. It may be the way her body has developed. Does she however really appear to be in good condition.

Venus seems to look very healthy and fit while Serena seems to struggle and often looks short of breath. Could a different diet and perhaps losing a few kg help Serena or would it just blunt her power.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
<P>Serena already changed her diet last summer by eating less meat and the results came right away in Canada, the us open and the masters, this injury now just sucks because I think she would have had a very good chance this tournament:(<p>I think she and and Venus have different bodytypes(well it looks that way) so I don`t know if that`s a good comparing.

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
Well , after she withdraw I felt really sad. I think she has changed her mind and she is prepared to player anybody on courts. She is gonna get higher this year.

I am positive about it:wavey:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I watched Serena play 2 matches at the Adidas with a friend who isnt a big tennis watcher...

He kept saying how tired she looks and how unfit and puffed out she looks... He did acknowledge those incredible muscles, but I found myself beginnign to agree with him that Serena can look really tired on court and she can drag herself etc...

Her butt and legs look very large in real life, but they still look in proportion...

But I think as she gets older, weight could certainly be a problem for Serena...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts