Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why is my thread " open letter to Rebecca" removed?

Well I want it to be put back up there cos rebecca and her alter ego "Nimi" are pathetic and need to be told so. They are both two twisted characters from the slimy planet of " who gives a damn!!!" and simply need to be told so.

I don't like when cowards are constantly hitting and running and refusing to face the music. Rebecca obviously wants a war of words and Nimi doesn't mind joining in for the ride......

To follow someone around and constantly jump in with name calling is childish and harassing. I should be allowed an opportunity to respond to those two nincompoops. An exchange of words won't change the stupidity or make the viral infection go away but it can be very therapeutic in the long run to know that one has over come such obstacles and threats to the sanity of humanity.

Please let things be and I could handle my own business and would like to do so.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump*

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Mac, they don't answer, you know, "policy questions". IMO they should PM someone who gets a thread zapped for other than blatant reasons like ethnic slurs. But if you think that's gonna happen, I have a racquet autographed by this player who won 28 consecutive Slams to sell you...

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Mac,

Ms. R. is a troller. Don't take it personally.

Reactions: maccardel
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.