Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center Court (Starting at 10:00am)

Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (wc)Sandra Volk
Ekaterina Makarova vs. Tina Obrez
Debbrich Feys vs. (wc)Diana Nakic
(wc)Polona Rebersak vs. (wc)Aleksandra Lukic
(3)Silvia Talaja vs. Zsofia Gubacsi
Ana Jovanovic vs. Vladimira Uhlirova

Grandstand (Starting at 10:00am)

(1)Kathin Wörle vs. Alla Kudryavtseva
(8)Nika Ozegovic vs. Yulia Beygelzimer
(6)Jarmila Gajdosova vs. Andrea Petkovic
(4)Libuse Prusova vs. Sabine Lisicki
Tatjana Malek vs. Matea Mezak

Court 1 (Starting at 10:00am)

Ana Vrljic vs. Caroline Schneider
(2)Claudine Schaul vs. Klaudia Jans
(5)Lucie Hradecka vs. Alicja Rosolska
Angelika Bachmann vs. Zuzana Hejdova
(7)Agnes Szavay vs. Irina Kuzmina
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,175 Posts
Where did you find the OOP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
Tina Obrez : Ekaterina Makarova s 4:6, 6:2, 6:3 :)

Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (wc)Sandra Volk 7:5, 6:1

Reberšak:Lukič was interupted by rain in the first set (lots of rain today, forcasted also for tomorrow and monday).
 

·
Vamorza!
Joined
·
46,227 Posts
maya said:
Tina Obrez : Ekaterina Makarova s 4:6, 6:2, 6:3 :)

Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (wc)Sandra Volk 7:5, 6:1

Reberšak:Lukič was interupted by rain in the first set (lots of rain today, forcasted also for tomorrow and monday).
thanx :)

Tina :bolt:,Katya :help:
Magdalena :D ,as expected...

Did they have finished matches apart from these,or all the matches will play tomorrow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
tobi said:
thanx :)

Tina :bolt:,Katya :help:
Magdalena :D ,as expected...

Did they have finished matches apart from these,or all the matches will play tomorrow?
I have no idea. I wasn't there, these are from Slovenian online sport's site (and they only had results for Slovenians). I would guess some other matches were finished (if they played on all courts) and most weren't. But there were thunderstorms in the afternoon and the prognosis is horrible ... Some should definitely be pushed forward to tomorrow, unless they find some in-door courts.

One more result I overlooked:

Dijana Nakič : Debbrich Feys 3:6, 6:1, 6:1. :D
 

·
Vamorza!
Joined
·
46,227 Posts
maya said:
I have no idea. I wasn't there, these are from Slovenian online sport's site (and they only had results for Slovenians). I would guess some other matches were finished (if they played on all courts) and most weren't. But there were thunderstorms in the afternoon and the prognosis is horrible ... Some should definitely be pushed forward to tomorrow, unless they find some in-door courts.
Ok,thanx for the info...when I first hear about this tournement months earlier I thought It will be indoor tournement but just realized it is the same venue of Fed Cup tie USA v Slovenia...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
tobi said:
Ok,thanx for the info...when I first hear about this tournement months earlier I thought It will be indoor tournement but just realized it is the same venue of Fed Cup tie USA v Slovenia...
Yes, it's in the open, the same site as the fed cup (they just changed the courts surface). They have some covered courts in the complex, but they intended to use them press center; I hope they reconsidered that, they would need them in such bad weather. Tuesday's weather forcast promises better weather though.

This site has some nice pictures of the event site & town if you want to check them out: http://sportal.siol.net/default.asp?article_id=11301010509161950100
 

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
Joined
·
180,905 Posts
maya said:
Weather is supposed to be better now and they should play into the evening (source: http://galeb.obala.net/index.php?show=news&action=news&id=10992); so right now it looks like they could play at least most of the matches today (other results today were given as "no bigger surprises ;)).
Can't you call the tourny and say "It's time to start update the website!" ;)

(They still don't have any draws.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,826 Posts
Katya :rolleyes: :help: :eek:

Magda ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
Jorn said:
Can't you call the tourny and say "It's time to start update the website!" ;)

(They still don't have any draws.)
Oh, but you don't understand that that site is a mayor achievement for them :eek: . Really, I was surprised it's as good as it is.

I doubt they have anyone by the phones now - it's the weekend (it's very likely the person who knows how to update a web-site is simply not working until monday :p ). Things should be better for the main tournament, I expect the national TV to provide those scores (at least finished results if not some partial ones).

I was considering sending them an e-mail, but I don't think it would be read before monday :rolleyes: .
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top