Votes: 7 16.7%
  • OTHER? hehe

Votes: 5 11.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depending on the mood I'm in, I like to know what you prefer sexually....feelin' freaky on Valentine's Day!:eek:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, you have a good point Jennyfan. Too bad I can't edit it. I should have put "all of the above" as a final choice.

For those who picked "OTHER", may I ask you to elaberate?:eek: :drool:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Lately, I've been enjoying it alone.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
anabel said:
It depends ;)

Whats S&M?
Bondage, pain and stuff. Really great.... naaah j/k;)

LOL Bright Red

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anabel, yes, you know like when you're dominating your partner for example:

hand cuffs, whips, chains, paddles, nipple pinchers, biting, sexual torturing, burning, you name it. Anything rough and rugged. Whew, that was fun:bounce:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I chose other coz I like a nice combo of rough and hard mixed with a touch of sensual and soft.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Yeah, I definitely enjoy mixing it up, getting passionate n stuff. There is nothing worse, sexually that is, than having sex with someone that is as predictable as a clock.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
uhm, Bright, what's your most fun way, "alone" evil curious grin ? I'm so naughty today. You don't have to answer if you feel violated:eek:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Personally, I enjoy foreplay much more than the actual deed. Deep kissing and touching, feeling their breath on your face and hearing small little groans of pleasure. I love feeling their body next to yours and that closeness. That to me is the best.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beige, why didn't I think of that. Arm twisting and nail biting are great too. Care for any?;)

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm mostly in the mood for sensually creative lovemaking, but now and then, I can go for something more on the edge. Something really freaky and new. God, if I don't get some soon, I'm going to explode!!!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
U know little mama aint with that quick shit u better break me off stiff tongue or stiff ****:eek: One minute, 2 minute, 3 minute, hell u wanna plz me u gotta sleep in it.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Soft and sensual definantly! I couldn't deal with it if someone tried to be rough with me! :eek:

I'm sorry Bright Red. You seem like a really wonderful person. Why would you be alone?:sad:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
HAIL-VENUS said:
uhm, Bright, what's your most fun way, "alone" evil curious grin ? I'm so naughty today. You don't have to answer if you feel violated:eek:
I don't feel violated. I was just kidding about doing it alone :angel:.

But to answer your original question H-Vee, I like start off ever so softly and sensual to the point of being almost unnoticeable. Then it builds, and buiLDS and BUILDS AND BUILDS. Then I might tease and go back down a little. But usually, I end up so rough and wild that I sometimes hurt myself (ooh baby make it hurt so good). After I am thoroughly drained in every imaginable way, I just collapse onto the bed, floor, kitchen table, or wherever I am for a well-deserved rest.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
apoet29 said:
Soft and sensual definantly! I couldn't deal with it if someone tried to be rough with me! :eek:

I'm sorry Bright Red. You seem like a really wonderful person. Why would you be alone?:sad:
Thanks, apoet. What a nice thing to say.

I've been alone before, and it ain't fun.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts