Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two days!! Whaaa!

I'm afraid I'll have to wait till Monday though :( Why doesn't the mail deliver on Saturdays?

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you must be one of those annoying LoTR fans :p ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
lol :p i'm an annoying LOTR fan but I certainly know what you mean :kiss:

I'll wait for the Dutch version btw, I still need to read number 4 :)

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Do you think i should have ordered one copy? Cos they're opening the shops at midnight tomorrow and all and i just plan to go and get one on Saturday afternoon :D

I'm not that crazy i can wait to read that book but maybe i'll have trouble to find one. And i hope i'm not reading the whole plot on the board tomorrow at 2am :p

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
I tried to read the first book. It was interesting but I didn't know where my aunt kept it (it was hers) and I couldn't be bothered to ask her.

·
stubborn procrastinator
109,570 Posts
Sorry you can't get it on Saturday,Tine! :( My copy is supposed to arrive on Saturday :D, or so they said.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Hmm...well, I wanna read it, but I'm afraid it won't compare.....I've been reading fics other people write about the series online, and it's much better then JK's own writings.... (atleast some of them!).....but maybe that's just because I like to read about Harry and Draco getting it on.... *cough* right well....anyway

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
I'm waiting too.... But I've to wait till it's in the library. (I think it will be there already tomorrow, but it's also possible it's there next week) I've all books in pocket version (in Englihs) it means I've to wait with buying it a bit longer.
:confused: I'm not at home tomorrow (I'm in Rosmalen then :) ) It means I've to send my mother to the library! I hope she will not forget to go! I need to read the book.

Btw. I'm a big lotr fan! But I can't wait for this book :p

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i better don't ask for spoilers... allthough it's tempting!

omg i'm sure harry will get cho :mad: i wanted her for myself :sad:

·
stubborn procrastinator
109,570 Posts
I got my book!!! :D It arrived a day early!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
god, I'm so looking forward to this book...but I won't be able to read it until the end of summer school in august. fucking school :mad:

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
carot said:
i better don't ask for spoilers... allthough it's tempting!

omg i'm sure harry will get cho :mad: i wanted her for myself :sad:
Yeah ive read in an interview of JK Rowling that Harry has an affair 'of some sort' and that he is rather confused! If it isn't Cho i'm telling you he's having an affair with Ron! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts