Registered
38,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:spit:

Are there any more? Serious question :eek:h:

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Best comment from that video (re: imitating grunts and shrieks): "Maybe Caroline can imitate Nadal, Serena, and Sharapova by winning some slams.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Best comment from that video (re: imitating grunts and shrieks): "Maybe Caroline can imitate Nadal, Serena, and Sharapova by winning some slams.
:haha: I laughed so hard when i read that.

·
Banned
12,906 Posts
For some reason, I have a hard time believing it's their real voices, especially Kim :lol:

·
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
9,690 Posts
I don't know. Her sesne of humour is very bizarre and infantile.

·
Banned
12,906 Posts
I laughed when she imitated boring Nadull having his stupid cramps!

:spit:
That was like the least funny thing she ever did. I don't think she would have apreciated it if someone imitated her being possessed on the court..

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
+ 1.

I found it pretty funny that people were so offended by it as well :lol:
If it was anyone else , the only people offended would have been the most vicious Rafa fangirls. But because it was Wozniacki everyone thought they would have a pop. In fact one of the most retweeted tweets on twitter was James La Rosa's which stated how Serena and Sharapova would NEVER do such an unsportsmanlike thing :spit: :tape: . I literally had to control myself to not call him an unknowledgeable twat and outline the gazillion things those 2 have done that are probably worse.

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
I did laugh when she ran for the drop shot. :lol:

·
Banned
12,906 Posts
Serena and Sharapova would NEVER do such an unsportsmanlike thing :spit: :tape: . I literally had to control myself to not call him an unknowledgeable twat and outline the gazillion things those 2 have done that are probably worse.
Serena hell yeah but honestly I can't imagine Maria doing something like that.

·
Banned
155 Posts
At least Clijsters is not trying to imitate Wozniacki, who would?

:drive:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts