Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of one night stands??
Well one night stands is pure lust imo.....i was always kinda against it but to be honest :angel: ....i had one in Australia and it was sooooo :worship: :lick: :drool: ;) How do you feel about it??

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
They can be hot :drool: if it is with a hot guy but if he turns out to be terrible in bed and has bad breath , stinks like a pig or is extremely drunk I rather forget about it right away. :eek:

·
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
per4ever said:
I would never consider it ;) nothing for me :)
that's exactley how i felt before....until i met this sexy,hot delecious guy :drool: hehe and i don't regret it!it was :worship:

·
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
caramel said:
They can be hot :drool: if it is with a hot guy but if he turns out to be terrible in bed and has bad breath , stinks like a pig or is extremely drunk I rather forget about it right away. :eek:

lmao....well i hope for you that you've never had an experience with a guy who's terrible in bed and has bad breath , stinks like a pig or is extremely drunk :eek: ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
not. the thought of sex with a stranger is repugnant to me. i need to know the person, and...i need to be in love. in lust only is not for me.

·
41,227 Posts
Crazy MeliS said:
that's exactley how i felt before....until i met this sexy,hot delecious guy :drool: hehe and i don't regret it!it was :worship:
hmm I can imagine it could be hard for me to turn a very cute girl down..but on the other hand I doubt they would come to me ;)

but I wouldn't do it without feelings involved :)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
not. the thought of sex with a stranger is repugnant to me. i need to know the person, and...i need to be in love. in lust only is not for me.
Yeah, but could you love a dude who's crap in bed? What's the fun in that?

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Crazy MeliS said:
lmao....well i hope for you that you've never had an experience with a guy who's terrible in bed and has bad breath , stinks like a pig or is extremely drunk :eek: ;)
LOL Once I had but I was a little drunk,too. I can´t even remember it anymore... or maybe I just pretend I don´t remember this experience anymore. :eek: Heehee.

·
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
per4ever said:
hmm I can imagine it could be hard for me to turn a very cute girl down..but on the other hand I doubt they would come to me ;)
well it was really hard in oz.....every one is so horny there hehe because you have the warm weather, alcohol, cute guys/girls. I've turned them all down except this cutie....i don't really see it as a one night stand.I met hem that day though :eek: but he was my boyfriend afterwards for a couple of days....till i travelled to a different place ;)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
depends on the person i guess... lol... if it's like a person you've had a crush on for ages, but ins't "bf/gf material" i guess a one night stand would be "hot"? lol

one night stand doens't necessary mean it's with a total stranger??

·
Banned
618 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
lol! got lucky gbfh...the one i love is awesome in bed.

:wavey: what are you doing now that school's out?
she is watching hockey of course:bounce:

i prefer platonic love :angel:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
lol! got lucky gbfh...the one i love is awesome in bed.

:wavey: what are you doing now that school's out?
You're awash with good fortune. I'm jealous :mad: ;)

Ah, school isn't out just yet...it's dead week. Finals start Saturday. Then I start right away with summer school...which is what I deserve, eh? ;)

you playing on company time again? :devil:

·
Banned
618 Posts
Martian Marri said:
depends on the person i guess... lol... if it's like a person you've had a crush on for ages, but ins't "bf/gf material" i guess a one night stand would be "hot"? lol

one night stand doens't necessary mean it's with a total stranger??

what it means is sex with someone you'll never see again nor care to...sex just for sex--if turned out otherwise it would not be a one-night stand

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
empiremaker03 said:
she is watching hockey of course:bounce:

i prefer platonic love :angel:
DAMN STRAIGHT! GO STARS!!!!!!! GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!
How were the sprint cars? :devil:

*ahem* Marri stalker warning :eek:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
GBFH said:
You're awash with good fortune. I'm jealous :mad: ;)

Ah, school isn't out just yet...it's dead week. Finals start Saturday. Then I start right away with summer school...which is what I deserve, eh? ;)

you playing on company time again? :devil:
lol...playing on company time while sipping company decaf and chomping on a company bran muffin....life is grand.... :D :wavey:

·
Banned
618 Posts
GBFH said:
DAMN STRAIGHT! GO STARS!!!!!!! GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!
How were the sprint cars? :devil:

*ahem* Marri stalker warning :eek:
Marri knows I don't stalk anyone except Marti:wavey: :angel:

sprint cars great as always and watched the horror afterwards with the Wild losing the game with 1sec left...glad to see Tampa and Dallas win last night

1 - 20 of 97 Posts