·
Registered
5,760 Posts
GO ANDRE !!!! :D

We will celebrate soon :D

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Even if I really don't like him... Congrats! A great accomplishement at 32!!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Melzer!!!!

BTW, for those of you who are too lazy, Mutis is a set up on Roddick.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I have a feeling andre will lose to that person I never heard from

that's typical for him;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
How dare you describe Melzer as someone you've never heard of! I'd have thought he was a household name with his cheeky grin, stylish bandannas and elegant lefty serve. Goodness me, he's practically a superstar in Austria, narrowly squeezed out by the Austrian no. 1 Stefan Koubek, who is treated like a God for his handsome looks and divine physique.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
that's probably true. I had not heard of these other players too;)

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Hendouble said:
How dare you describe Melzer as someone you've never heard of! I'd have thought he was a household name with his cheeky grin, stylish bandannas and elegant lefty serve. Goodness me, he's practically a superstar in Austria, narrowly squeezed out by the Austrian no. 1 Stefan Koubek, who is treated like a God for his handsome looks and divine physique.
I know he's #1 in my heart :hearts::hearts::hearts:

After all, who couldn't love this?!

Jurgen Melzer of Austria goes to the net against Mardy Fish in the first set in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship Friday, April 25, 2003, in Houston. (AP Photo/Pat Sullivan)

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
dammit schris! how dare you steal my celebrating gremlins???? :p ;)

well, if i can't beat you, let me join you...

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
he is playing now. the dancing gremlins are just warming up. you can't expect them to show up and have to perform cold do you...;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts