Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Minutes before her match against Serena, Anastasia Myskina was looking worried.
"Nooo, I don't want to ....... I'm scared! Do I really have to? :sad: "

btw: roflmao at Brian :lol: (couldn't give you good reps anymore)

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
ferrero said:
Hm...Nastya looks worried and sad, what exactly is she doing there? :confused:

"Hmmm... my telepathy seems to have no effect on this amusingly-oversized tennis ball."

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
I've posted this thread before.

ferrero, you again! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just kidding, hehe. ;)

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
ferrero said:
Hm...Nastya looks worried and sad, what exactly is she doing there? :confused:
Ferrero, if your seriously concerned; I think she's just popped in to watch the match on court. Tv cameras sometimes show a glimps of a player skulking around in a gangway, either discreetly watching their next opponent or seeing how a close friend's match is going.

Reactions: goldenlox

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
She´s just upset because the one guy in the picture (or is it a girl) stole her lovely orange sandals. ;)

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Colin B said:
Ferrero, if your seriously concerned; I think she's just popped in to watch the match on court. Tv cameras sometimes show a glimps of a player skulking around in a gangway, either discreetly watching their next opponent or seeing how a close friend's match is going.
I am seriously concerned, she looks really sad. :sad:
You think i am pretending to concerned about someone? :fiery: :eek: :sad:

·
62,411 Posts
ferrero said:
I am seriously concerned, she looks really sad. :sad:
You think i am pretending to concerned about someone? :fiery: :eek: :sad:
I understand you never went Fed Cup before. I went Fed Cup three times and players need break from sit and watch matches so, they walk out of the stadium. Sometimes, they go back and check what going out there if see it's near finish or not.

·
Registered
20,165 Posts
Deuce said:
Yep, she was charged with underachievement.
Or maybe with slander on the Williams sisters? Or she disliked her Nike outfit; and they sent her to jail for that? :eek: And now all these people are in her face, we don't want your autograph, we already have one role model : Lindsay, look at the autographed ball! Look!!! Look!!!! Now, Lindsay, she never complains about her Nike outfits...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.