Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to be kidding me!!

We have to watch Men's tennis all day!! ANd now they stick us with Roddick!!! :fiery:

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Yes, they are obsessed. I cannot believe this either :rolleyes: Its not men's tennis thats bad, its just showing Roddick all day and all night :mad:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm really hoping they just show the "trash talk" or whatever. If they make us watch this match again.. well, I'd rather not think of what I'd be prepared to do.

·
Banned
635 Posts
When will you people realize that Andy Roddick will be the greatest tennis player, and that the young man exudes sex. Every woman wants to romp with that young rapscallion.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Not rodDICK again!! :(

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Roddick SUCKS :rolleyes: you cant say it enough! :(

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
When will you people realize that Andy Roddick will be the greatest tennis player, and that the young man exudes sex. Every woman wants to romp with that young rapscallion.

the greatest player ever? whatever 300 times.

If Rod-dick gets that far Rogers will humillate him in a way that he will never ever forget.

Roddick is not in that league and he will never be, he just doesn't have the talent, and when he plays someone like Federer, just serving with a bazooka will not be enough and it wasn't in Wimbledon.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Andy is a great player, but honestly enough is enough......Does anyone have a clue about the weather in New York? I just checked the Weather Channel and it doesn't look that bad, but I'm not so sure when it was last updated. I hope I get to see Dinara!!! I've only ever seen her play a few games before!!!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Fingon said:

If Rod-dick gets that far Rogers will humillate him in a way that he will never ever forget.

Roddick is not in that league and he will never be, he just doesn't have the talent, and when he plays someone like Federer, just serving with a bazooka will not be enough and it wasn't in Wimbledon.
Guess it was in Toronto though, eh? And you only serve for half of the games, so don't use that "just a serve" excuse. :rolleyes:

But anyways - Fantasy Season was being sarcastic. Get a clue.

·
Banned
635 Posts
Fingon said:

Andy beat that foreign guy (all foreign guys are the same, I can't tell them apart because they never winz and stuff) in Toronto. ESPN showed it twice, so now I like Andrew, and want to make babies with him.

Andy has so much power than that ugly other guy from some other country, and Andy Roddick is sooooooooo cute. I love tennis because of Andy Roddick. I love America because of Andy Roddick.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts