Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just reading threads on Page 2 and 3 and then I realized that the board is like an online diary of our lives. Like if we wanted to know at whatever time in the future what we were doin and thinkin in Feb '02 we could come to the board. Isn't that awesome? Freaky kinda sorta if you really think about it but totally cool at the same time that the board is keepin up with what's happening to us. :)

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Yeah, I can see what you mean. But I posted several long very personal things in the "going home..." thread on the Sanex board and it was so upsetting to have that just disappear that I'm really reluctant to do the same on this board.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
dont be so sure , someone a while posted a link to the old board...im sure that thread 'going home' was archived among others...or atleast i think :confused:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
IL is right.
No matter if you tell personal things or not, when you read back, you'll remember what happened than.
At least I know I will.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Well, if this is the case, then we going to have to call it something (ala Anne Frank's diary)

The name would have to be a non-players name, which severely limits us. Therefore I suggest my own name ;) it's cool, so it'll do.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
lol, and your name expresses the mood of many posters when they are here ;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adnil that's totally what I was talking about! :D You don't have to tell secrets and stuff here but you can check here to see what you did at certain time. :)

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
I was just reading threads on Page 2 and 3 and then I realized that the board is like an online diary of our lives. Like if we wanted to know at whatever time in the future what we were doin and thinkin in Feb '02 we could come to the board. Isn't that awesome? Freaky kinda sorta if you really think about it but totally cool at the same time that the board is keepin up with what's happening to us. :)
Yes, this is true. I used to have some very different opinions in 2002. And I mean very different. I really hope that all these threads are archived.

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
..... but I really think that one day it will all just disappear. Suddenly. Permanently. And without warning. :shrug:

·
Banned
11,141 Posts
I agree. You don't have to say anything personal for this to be true. It's just creepy that everything gets recorded, and you can get back and see what you said like 2 years ago at a precise moment. :unsure:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts