Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

· Registered
2,009 Posts
:lol:

This reminds me of Hewitt vs. Kafelnikov in the 2001 US Open semi.

Hewitt thought he had an ace on match point, but it was a let. Hewitt already fell to the ground to celebrate before he realized it was a let :lol:. Hewitt then lost that point, but he finally won the real match point a few points later.

62,675 Posts
Darkheart said:
:lol:

This reminds me of Hewitt vs. Kafelnikov in the 2001 US Open semi.

Hewitt thought he had an ace on match point, but it was a let. Hewitt already fell to the ground to celebrate before he realized it was a let :lol:. Hewitt then lost that point, but he finally won the real match point a few points later.
Really? :eek: LMAO!!

· Don't mess with Texas!
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
jbone_0307 said:
Sh didn't did think she won. She screamed 1 more because she had one game to win.
That is what she said.... but that didn't really make sense. She was walking toward the net as well saying to the stands she won. She was just trying to play it off, and I don't think I or anyone else blames her.

Part 1: (I think)

Part 2: (even cuter)

· Registered
568 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
Sh didn't did think she won. She screamed 1 more because she had one game to win.
She think she won...she already start walking to the net, anyway she was so cute..she smile a lot ;)

· Registered
11,079 Posts
That was sooooo embarrassing, yet, so funny. :lol:

GREAT WIN TAMARINE!! :bounce:

· Registered
18,664 Posts
I've become a fan of Tammy after all these years.;) I felt soo embarrassed for her, but she made fun of herself after the match was over.

I wonder what Daniela was thinking.;)

Reactions: jirobkk

· Registered
5,992 Posts
M_pIeRcE14 said:
Yeah, I heard Tracy say that she was born in Cali, but then moved to Thailand with her parents at age 5. That explains the good english ;)
Tammy's profile:

Coached by Panoomkorn Pradchurnir...Father, Virachai, a lawyer who also coaches Tamarine, was an Olympic basketball player in 1960 and 1964; mother, Sunattra, is a homemaker; has two older sisters and one brother; whole family plays tennis...Given the honor of carrying Thailand’s flag into Olympic Stadium at the 1996 Olympics...Earned high school diploma in 1994 and has a lawyer degree from Bangkok University...Holds dual citizenship in the United States (where she was born) and Thailand (both parents are Thai, and she has lived there since the age of 5)...Carries a heart-shaped lucky charm...Self-described as easy-going...Bought her own house in Bangkok in 1997...Admires Monica Seles.

Nationality THA
Residence Bangkok, Thailand
Date of Birth May 24, 1977
Birthplace Los Angeles, California, USA
Height 5'5'' (1.65 m)
Weight 139 lbs (63 kg)
Plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Status Pro (1994)
WTA Tour singles titles 1
WTA Tour doubles titles 3
Grand Slam titles 0
ITF Womens Circuit singles titles 8
Prize Money 2002 $285,955
Career Prize Money End of 2002 $1,299,017
Win Loss Record 2002 - Singles 32-26
Career Win Loss Record End of 2002-Singles 274-196

AWARDS/ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Voted 1996 Best Female Athlete by Press Association in Thailand; the trophy was presented by King Rama IX
• In juniors, was finalist at 1995 Wimbledon, SF at 1995 US Open, QF at 1995 Roland Garros; and won 1995 Sea Games

· Registered
4,071 Posts
It was just so funny. When she did it I just fell on the floor and started cracking up. That was seriously the funniest(and most embarrassing) moment i've seen on the tennis court.

· Don't mess with Texas!
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Kind of a rude first question in the interview:

MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. How many games does it take to win a set?

TAMARINE TANASUGARN: (Laughing). Actually, I am very, very embarrassed right now. I think, you know, I was just so focused and thought that game was 5‑4.

I always think to myself that every ‑‑ my game serve is very important, so I try to hold my serve all the time. That's, like...

After that, I started to, you know, like ‑‑ like I was really laughing about myself, too. I just said that, "Oh, if I gonna finish this match and won it, I'm gonna jump more than the one before."

So I was like, "Yeah."

Yeah, I'm kind of happy the way I played today, yeah.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2003-08-29/200308291062218297921.html

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.