Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
What a bummer!!!

Angelique Kournikova or Anna Widjaja??? :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

I guess, many people even tennis fans do not know who the hell Angelique Widjaja is...especially she is from Indonesia...many people think it is same as Indochina!!! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big home work for our stupid and lazy diplomats all over the world to PR-ing INDONESIA!!! Most of people would know Bali better than Indonesia! :sad: :( :eek:

Actually, Angie and Wynne are now our unofficial ambassadors to the world of tennis!!! Go, girls!!! :wavey: :D

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
lol
If the one in the picture isn't Angelica, who on earth is the girl in the pic????
I guess she looks pretty with the right manager and some contacts she could be worldwide famous even if she would never win a single tourney, I can see bright future for that blondie girl

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
:eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
And they don't even have a photo of ZHENG Jie :fiery: .

They could have put-up a photo of Daniela Hantuchova instead :p .

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lmao @ you guys.... :D

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,230 Posts
omg the Svensson pic :eek: I thought that pic was only left in my website as that pic was taken more than a year ago by a Swede reporter :rolleyes:

I love the website :D

Go Lindsay take the title :D

:rolleyes: @ Widjaja pic, maybe they didn't knew Angelique but didn't knew how Anna looks like? :eek:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
but, if you guys go to images.google.com and search for Angelique Widjaja.., then you'll find not few of Anna's pic...

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buitenzorg said:
Amri :D

Finally I could open your link and Lol @ Angie photo ;)
good! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts