Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw it on the TV, Venus trailing 6-7 4-2 served an ace to go 15-0 and Serena clearly said "Fuck you, bitch" It was clear as clear, she didnt yell it out, just muttered it softly but the camera was doin a close up of her at the time when she muttered it!

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I saw it too! Exactly the words I thought she said!

Maybe she was talking to herself, who knows...?

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
LOL so sweet.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
I dont think thats what she said. Even if she did say that, if anything this proves she was talking to herself because she wouldnt say anything like that to her sister :rolleyes:
You seem to start a lot of threads about the Williams sisters, i had no idea you loved them so much.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I saw it too, and laughed my head off. Now how soon can her fans start blaming it on Jennifer? :D :D:D

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,127 Posts
i think Serena was very bad with venus yesterday, there was so much hate in her eyes, never saw this before.

i was very surprised, and felt sorry for venus.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Serena has the fighting spirit of a tiger, she has an enormous winning spirit and that's what makes her a true champion. This is something that Venus and Kim lack a little bit, they could need some more adrenalin in their veins.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
LOL!

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Please see my post in the general messages thread re. what I think the "sports perspective" on this probably is.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
LMAO! I guess there's quite a bit a cibling rivralry there!-oh well i guess she wanted to win.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
matthias said:
i think Serena was very bad with venus yesterday, there was so much hate in her eyes, never saw this before.

i was very surprised, and felt sorry for venus.
I've said this before and I'll probably have to say it again:

Thats why she beats Venus; out there on court, she treats her with the same contempt she treats all her other opponents.
Venus is the only one out there being 'sisterly'.

·
Registered
12,962 Posts
Nope it was definately "fuck you bitch" - I taped the match and watched what she lipsinked over and over!

·
Registered
451 Posts
yup, me too..
i saw it that she said 'fuck ou, bitch!"
she is disgusting!!! so disgusting player! yuk!! so yukky!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did see Serena mouth the ?itch word, but I think she was talking to herself because she moved the wrong way. Serena thought that Venus was going one way and she went the other way and it was directed at her feet, not Venus. We are driving this cursing thing too far and to say that this is the true Williams Sisters is really not fair, because Venus has done nothing but act like a lady since she first came out on the court. Cut Venus some slack and lay off the cursing thing. John McEnroe cursed in one match more than Serena would have cursed in her lifetime and people say he was good for tennis. Stop the double-standards for the Williams Sisters and if you don't like them, then say you don't like them but don't make something out of this, because Lindsey Davenport curses all time. So did Billie Jean King, Navratilova, and let's not forget "The Comeback Princess" Nasty Crappy Capriati. He without sin, let him cast the first stone. Put your rocks in your pocket and move on to something else.

Harri1963

1 - 20 of 21 Posts