1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
surely they make clear sunscreen... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
hey about th pad bra thing, I think she read it in here, a poster taked about it!!
Anna if you read this!! Good Luck :).

·
25,364 Posts
And there's a wacky sponsor who makes jewelry-including the winners prize-a necklace made of rattlesnake bones! :eek:

Besides all the other goings on there's even a cute pic of a player's dog
that the pro shop "dogsits".

The author even watches Anna surf the web:

I am spying on Anna surfing the web.

I have sunk pretty low.

Anna made quick work of her Round 2 opponent.
She's singing in Spanish. All I can catch is 'Como estas.'

Fifteen minutes later, she's still surfing the web.

There's something comforting about it. Anna surfs the web to kill time. Just like the rest of us. Weird. Until yesterday, as far as I knew, she existed only on the Web. But she's real. And I know this because I see her surfing the Web.

Now I'm way too deep into philosophical thought. It all seems cosmically impossible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Then Anna bursts out laughing. She's looking at a photo of herself in mid-swing.

"What's so funny?"

"They are writing in this chat room, 'Have you seen how she pads the left side of her bra?' Can you believe that? Like I'm going to worry about that when I'm playing."

She pauses. "Can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear a padded bra on the court for 2½ hours?"

Sort of.
"You read that stuff?"
"I'm just killing time. I can't believe these people have nothing better to do."

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for helping, Arwenita! ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey, that's a really nice article about Anna. If the guy was sent by Page 2 of ESPN.com, then, the intent was quite different (those who read Page 2 know what I mean). I am glad it turned out that way.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
anna has a great sense of humor. and thank god, she has it!

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
looks like a geisha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts