:eek:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
So? Whats you meaning?

·
63,615 Posts
brunof said:
Are we implying she is another Hantuchova?
Probadly but I've seen her before and she's fine! This picture just bad angle, that's all.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
She is doing really well this summer, winning the Pan Am games. Good to see her get through. She also has one of the coolest names in tennis, IMO. But, I think she is just thin, not not grotesque. GO MILAGROS!

·
Registered
10,844 Posts
I've seen milagros and she's thin, but not beacuse she doesnt eat. She's only about 5ft 2, so just has a slim build.

Plus, i was behind her in the queue in MacDonalds at Birmingham this year. And seriously, her and Teryn Ashley bought tons of stuff and then took a table so it was all for them. God knows how she keeps so thin if she ate all she was buying.

·
63,615 Posts
paul_masterton said:
I've seen milagros and she's thin, but not beacuse she doesnt eat. She's only about 5ft 2, so just has a slim build.

Plus, i was behind her in the queue in MacDonalds at Birmingham this year. And seriously, her and Teryn Ashley bought tons of stuff and then took a table so it was all for them. God knows how she keeps so thin if she ate all she was buying.
Like me :p I don't gain some weight when I eating too much ;)

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Serena after winning Indian Wells 1999 said she and her dad was going to celebrate the victory on McDonald's.. I don't think she still does..

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
Becool said:
Serena after winning Indian Wells 1999 said she and her dad was going to celebrate the victory on McDonald's.. I don't think she still does..
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Serena and Venus were negotiating their endorsement deal with McDonald's at the time..... ;)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Tennis players can burn up to 7000 calories a day when they're training. So I think the girls could easily afford to sneak a little McDonald's every now and then. ;)

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
macdonalds!!!:drool:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I have seen her play in person twice (I actually got her autograph) and don't let her fool you...that little frame of hers' can generate lots of power. Good luck in the first round Milagros!

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
She is pretty powerful for her tiny size. She is not too skinny at all but is very very petite. I would be surprised if she is 5'2" and not surprised if her true height was ever listed at 5'0".

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
she's hot.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,169 Posts
On wtatour.com, her height is listed as 5'8" :confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts