Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Wow,isnt she beautiful!I'm sure all of you agree with me. :D
I think there were a few Martians looking for this pic.Well here it is,thanks to "joyce van os" on hingis.org.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Martina, the zebras called....they need their stripes back.

Sorry Hingis fans, she looks nice but those pants are hideous!

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Hmmm I kinda like the pants but it's just that her legs look too short for them. Really the way the sametrics are designed on the pants they would look more hip and stylish on a tall person. I bet they would look hot on Venus. Also it would look alot better if she had on a sheer black shirt that maybe overlayed the white. really this is not a bad Pic of Martina at all infact Iv'e seen it posted before.

Just that flared out pants don't look as kept when your short.. belive me. ..I know:)

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
shes not pretty , but shes one heckuva tennis player!!! :)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Hingis may not be a favorite of mine but she is pretty in my opinion.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
why doesn`t Martina starts to design fashion too?:cool: :p

·
Registered
157 Posts
those pants would look great on venus's long sexy legs :drool:
tight though...

martina's pretty still :hearts:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I like Martina but those pants are more suited for Venus or Lindsay...where the legs will highlight the design of the pants.

There's nothing wrong in trying something new..just try that something new before you walk out of your house.

In all fairness, I'd rather see Martina in something like this outfit than that "I can't afford the other sleeve" outfit that she probably burned by now...

Keep on Keepin on doing what you like Marti!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
euwwwww. yuck. nerdy librarian cardigan combined with zebra pants...? doesn't work for me. I think she is a total cutie but that outfit doesn't do her justice.. :wavey:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
[email protected] bored! ;)
Fashion is a weird thing... why do some pll wear ugly clothes?? lol... just look at the catwalk... :eek: but Many of the clothes are fabulous, and Marti does have many beautiful outfits. :) Those pants are not one of them.... ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts