Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
banana said:
Oh please Serena and Venus have the worst fashion sense on tour coz they actually DESIGN their hideous dresses, i don't mind the top of jen's dress but it could hhave been betta
what does jen's outfit have to do with Venus or Serena???

and so what if V & S's outfits are ugly does that make Jen's look any better?

· Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
Yeah seriously..... someone said something bad about Jennifer. Must be a Williams fans so lets go on the attack. Whatever banana!

· Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
Whoops sorry banana. I am glad I didn't give you bad rep points. ;)

· Registered
20,884 Posts
banana said:
Oh please Serena and Venus have the worst fashion sense on tour coz they actually DESIGN their hideous dresses, i don't mind the top of jen's dress but it could hhave been betta
You may think their dresses are hideous, but at least theirs fit.

· Registered
1,981 Posts
I like Jenn, but fashion sense is apparently not one of her strong suits. She looked like the dream of every escapee from the southern chain gang. And the jingoism is not appreciated, either. Somebody once said patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels.

We all know she's American. She shouldn't be trying for brownie points with New York fans.

· double-dog daredevil
11,675 Posts
not that I should harp on anyone else's fashion sense, but

Oh dear god it's a star-spangled moo-moo!

Reactions: Brαm

· Registered
527 Posts
I didn't have my glasses on when they first showed her in the dress, and I thought the stars were polka-dots. I almost died of laughter induced convulsions.

Then I was proud of her for doing something different. God forbid she show up in something unoriginal--at least she was daring.

· Registered
11,065 Posts
i thought they were showing highlights from some match in the 1980s when i first turned it on. maybe it looked much worse on tv than in front of the mirror. i would be interested to see if she wears it in her next round. if she wins the US Open wearing that i think will it will take women's tennis about 10 years to recover (j/k).

it's not worth fighting over though

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.