Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMG...I just left the NY Sports Club on Wall Street and got on the four at wall and Broadway...switched to the six at Brooklyn Bridge and as I got on the six train...there she was...I was like...:eek: She caught the shock on my face and said ":wavey: are you a tennis fan"? and I said only the biggest and she asked me if I was a fan of hers and I cannot believe I said "no, I worship Alex Stevenson"...she looked suprised and said..."who's that...? I :lol: and then I said I also love the Williams Sisters and she looked at me like :rolleyes: and then :mad: and I quickly said but you are a very close third...she went :kiss: ...So I asked her why did she come to NY and she said that she was here for a party in her honor at Henrietta Hudson..a lesbian bar in the West Village...I asked her if she was really a lesbian and she said yes and asked her if she is a Predatory Lesbian and she no, just a regular lesbian...then I got to my stop at Bleeker street...I asked her if we could kiss goodby like they do at the net and she said OK so we net kissed and I guess she had a flashback to Thursday cause she leaned in for the net kiss and said "good job bitch" and I was like... :confused: and I got off the train and ran home to tell you guys...:bounce:

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
:worship:

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
I am so proud...:D
Cam you know how I like to drop to my knees for you:devil:

·
Registered
39,336 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Let's do it on the #6 train...:drool:
Wouldnt that make me a predatory homosexual?

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Since the ('90's) Atlanta Braves relief pitcher John "Off His" Rocker took the #7 Train To Shea Stadium and then had a, uh, few Things To say about it :tape: anything is possible in the Big Apple, I guess! :lol:

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
You Lucky :drool: .

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dava said:
Wouldnt that make me a predatory homosexual?
You would only be "predatory" if I was unsuspecting or unwilling...in other words...if I was the male version of Alex Stevenson...:tape:

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
You would only be "predatory" if I was unsuspecting or unwilling...in other words...if I was the male version of Alex Stevenson...:tape:
Well are you either of those things? Do you want to become a gone boy?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
OMG! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! I love it. And you really had me going for a while!

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I forgot to tell you guys that when we net kissed she told me she loved my technique and asked if she could use it in her next match...(a reach in double cheek with a clockwise semi pat on the back...BRILLIANT)!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
:lol:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dava said:
Well are you either of those things? Do you want to become a gone boy?
Bite your tounge...I am neither unsuspecting or unwilling...:eek:

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
:devil:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts