Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This girl that works in my building LOOKS JUST LIKE HER...I asked her if she knew who Justine was and told her that she looks like her...she said, "everyone thats ever seen a tennis match tells me this..." she said, I finally saw her during the French Open and I dont think she is that pretty...:rolleys:

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
and I dont think she is that pretty...:rolleys:

lol very telling statement. but TRUE....both of them are rather homely looking.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
While we were out of town last weekend, my sister and my mom were at the hotel pool. They saw a woman who looked almost exactly like Justine as well. I would have been at the pool, but my father and I were in the hotel room watching the ladies' final. ;)

·
Registered
24,846 Posts
weird, somebody at my school, I think she's in sixed grade also looks just like her. I always keep staring when I see her :eek:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
I know someone in my school who looks just like Kim from the back, but not from the front :p

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
its funny that u mentioned harry potter cos in this pic, she does look like harry potter

i know this girl who looks like Venus....i think i scared her by staring too much :eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
*c-walking on my own grave* @ JollyRoger... oh dear lord... I knew she was a witch! ;) :p

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*floored*

1985-2003
lol! How many times have you collapsed already this week?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
well, babe, i have a can of whup ass next to my can of worms so i'll be fine. ;) now get over here and do me................. a favor. ;) :p

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
cariosity said:
well, babe, i have a can of whup ass next to my can of worms so i'll be fine. ;) now get over here and do me................. a favor. ;) :p
*sprints like her name is Marion Jones*

what is it u want babe???? :eek:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
me?? im always on the floor. im an alcoholic :eek:
Poor dear, I didn't know last week hurt you that much. Keep your "spirits" up, I'm sure Serena will get the Sorcerer's stone back from Justine!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts