1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I don't see a problem there too....take a revenge:devil:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Some people on this board are too sensitive. I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I repped you to! I think I have posted something similar. Your right.

·
Registered
520 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
I repped you to! I think I have posted something similar. Your right.
Some people here are sorry to say it crazy.
I once got a neg rep point because I posted the song I was listening to in the thread 'wich song...' and the person gave as a comment 'Don't be an ass.'
I mean if somebody doesn't like my music-style, I don't care but don't critize it.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I negative repped you to offset all these sympathy positive reps.

(Just kidding ...... maybe, lol)

Reactions: faboozadoo15

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Personally I dont give negative rep. I did'nt used to know what they grey things were, so I used to rep the people back thinking they were repping me! They must think I was insane!!!

Reactions: Bella

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Personally I dont give negative rep. I did'nt used to know what they grey things were, so I used to rep the people back thinking they were repping me! They must think I was insane!!!
Let me remind you what a negative rep looks like dava ;) LOL.

Reactions: jd4eva and Dava

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
dava_russianrule said:

Lol!! I like to give people positive reps back when they negative rep me just for the hell of it, cause it's so stupid to negative rep people. I think I have only given one and then I felt bad afterward.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
(I edited out the identifying parts as best I could as the point here is not to attack this poster, who was merely "gaming" something flawed from the get go (rep points). Of course as Poe has made clear, its a policy matter where we needn't have any input, etc. :rolleyes:

Just vote for (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) here: http://www.(xxxxxxxxxxxxx)/vote

You can vote 1 time every day...

I will gave you reputation points...

THANK YOU

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Oh Sweetie! Let me help you out cause I didn't know about this for the longest time.

To check -- go to the very top and click the "User CP" thing.

To give the points click the little square with the face in it next to the "edit" button on the post. A window will pop up.

:)

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Oh believe me, I've gotten neg. rep points for the most random neutral things I have said.

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,438 Posts
LOL, I agree. I've received a few negative reps (deservedly so) and I've handed out a few negative reps (deservedly so).

But with WWIII going on here, a simple statement will somehow piss someone off and they can't stand you forever.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
The whole Belgian armada filled me with neg pts just because I said that the RG finals would be pathetic.. :p

Reactions: selesfan
1 - 20 of 43 Posts