·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at the caroline wozniaki v.hingis exhibition match and you will see it

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Do you know what she's using now? I can't tell.

·
Registered
621 Posts
in miami she was practicing with the prince 03 white and the babolat aero pro so idk if she was just trying some stuff out or if she was actually looking 2 switch racquets

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hingis has a long term contract with Yonex, so I doubt she'll be switching from Yonex. However, she is known to enjoy trying different rackets.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Friggen hell Marti - i don't think the racquet is the problem!

Actually i'm bitter cause i just bought the RQS11 and it's a great racquet - was hoping she'd hold onto it for a while.

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Martina seemed to be playing a lot of the 'touch' and 'finesse' points really well, not biffing a lot of them as in her last few tournaments, so I like it!!! :hearts:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
the old racket looked better, but maybe this one is better :p

·
Registered
39,622 Posts
Does it have the Yonex logo? I thought they were done with new things for this year...

·
Registered
754 Posts
in miami she was practicing with the prince 03 white and the babolat aero pro so idk if she was just trying some stuff out or if she was actually looking 2 switch racquets
where did you get the news from?

hingis just changed her racquet last year, about the same period.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,169 Posts
She must change something else like radek, not her racquet.:eek:
*DEATH* :haha::lol::p Actually, I'm pretty interested in knowing what she switched to seeing as how it warrants an "OMG!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I like the new racquet :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
where did you get the news from?

hingis just changed her racquet last year, about the same period.
i saw her practicing in person. one time with radek(that was with the 03) and the other time with some tall sweaty dark man who seemed to speak her tounge but she was wooping his ass lol and that was with the aero pro

1 - 20 of 39 Posts