Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enrique Inglesis is set to stay at Number 1 in the UK for a fourth bloody week!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

I wish that bloody song and crappy video would GO AWAY!

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
so does that mean Alizee isn't gonna be #1 ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Good I know, I would even like S Club 7 to go to #1 instead of him, and Brandy is set for #4.

Shirley have u heard that Alleeze song 'moi Loilita' its a little pervy to say the least and Victoria Beckham is going to get the chart position she deserves:)

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naw!

rightous said:
Good I know, I would even like S Club 7 to go to #1 instead of him, and Brandy is set for #4.

Shirley have u heard that Alleeze song 'moi Loilita' its a little pervy to say the least and Victoria Beckham is going to get the chart position she deserves:)
Nope rightous I haven't heard that song!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Its sang in French and the video is so bad, this girl who looks like she's 14 goes to a club (with her 4 yr old sis in toe) and she's dances and flirts with like guys in their 30's, I suppose she is 'moi loilita' after all!!!!!lol

btw can anyone translate that song for me.

and Shirley his album is staying at #1 as well:(

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Victoria Beckham is going to get the chart position she deserves
uh .... no. She doesn't deserve to be in the charts at any position -- let alone 6. She's finally decided that she can't sing and whispers crap down the radio for 3 and a half minutes. grrrr :fiery:

and who the fuck is still bying Hero ?? I know by the way shirley , tut tut tut tut

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rightous said:
Its sang in French and the video is so bad, this girl who looks like she's 14 goes to a club (with her 4 yr old sis in toe) and she's dances and flirts with like guys in their 30's, I suppose she is 'moi loilita' after all!!!!!lol

btw can anyone translate that song for me.

and Shirley his album is staying at #1 as well:(
God Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Nope the album too! :fiery:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Ur guess is as good as mine, remember 'All is All Around Me' styaed at number 1 for like 16 weeks, so he could be around for ages yet, although I think I would kill before that happened!!lol;)

And yes Romilly I do Agree, its bad, its worst than bad its awful-she whispers and the video is so bad as well, she can't appear all natural and one with earth now we know what she is;)

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Kylies new song gets released on monday..so that will be the end of Hero ;)

Notice this time miss beckham didn't even attempt to go up against Kylie and it still didn't help her

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Probably due to Valentines day.I'm sorry but the song is boring and crap whos buying it?????????????:mad: :fiery:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
it's better than that Ana Ann promo advert, them ramming down our throats that she's a producer, break out performer of 2002 and a fucking keyboard player?!?!

I refuse to buy her song on principal now, if she's that wonderful she doesn't need my money obviously. The song is shite and the video is fake full of fake David Beckhams and fake Prince Williams... arg. go away

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
and Victoria's latest single in australia was being flogged down the markets last week for 20 cents a copy...still didn't sell :rolleyes:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Brandy should be number 1.

I personally like Enrique Nothing to do with his good looks;), but as long as people are buying his album now any other song he releases off it wont chart too high.

Victoria Beckham well next to Geri Halliwell she sounds like Mariah Carey, but still her best asset is her hubby, and the baby he is soo cute!

Kylie will be no1 she always is. This song is ok quite clubby, but nowhere as good as 'cant get you out of my head'

Ana Ann....Dont get me started :fiery:

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Adrian said:
Kylies new song gets released on monday..so that will be the end of Hero ;)

Notice this time miss beckham didn't even attempt to go up against Kylie and it still didn't help her
Westlife's song is out on Monday they'll probably beat Kylie! as for Ana Ann if I see that song advertised on MTV again I will explode! :fiery:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Keep going Enrique!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
i have short statements to say!!

- Brandy should be number one.
- Hero is so bad
- S club 7 should be higher than hero.
- no doubt should have been no 1 last week