erratic and tried to hit harder than I normally see her hit

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
46 unforced errors for 20 winners

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,157 Posts
..... :retard:......man, Chanda sure knows how to keep her fans in suspense! shake it off Chanda :unsure:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I sow the first set of that match and I can tell you that vento Kabchi didn't win it, only Chanda lost it. :sad:
Vento Kabchi didn't play well for sure. All becouse this unforced errors that Chanda was making for all the time. Maybe her arm is not still in a good shape.
I am very sorry for her. :sad:
:bounce: BUT MY GODDESS MARY WAS LOOKING GOOD AT THE PRACTICE :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
48,967 Posts
Chanda went for too much. Maria just stayed back and didnt realy go for winners that often and waiting for the erros and in this case they came.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
i'm not shocked. rubin hasn't been playing that well and kabchi has had some big wins lately. that was what i was thinking before i had seen kabchi play but i saw part of that match and i have to say that it was a terrible loss for rubin. kabchi has no weapons off the ground, her shots weren't penetrating unless she placed them well while rubin was on the run. kabchi does have quite a lot of speed though.

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
im not so surprised, maria has a way to force players to play a game where they make a lot of mistakes. she's played well lately, made a few SF, wimby rd 4, solid results...played capriati tough (who incidentially is playing great tennis). wd maria

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
15,509 Posts
Yes Maria sucks

Final in Gold Coast 98, SF Stanford this year, qf in Birmingham, 4r in Wimby in 97.

Wins over: Maleeva, Schnyder, Tauziat, Schultz-McCarthy, Mauresmo, Petrova, Spirlea, Appelmans, Dokic..

Her gold medal in Panam 99, with Rubin, Frazier and Stevenson playing. Several ITF titles...

Yep I don't know how she has made her self in tour.

Viva Maria! :D :D
Get well soon Chanda! :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Such a big irony Alek, unfortunently you did't mention that she achieved "all of this" for more than 10 years off her carreer. We are not saying she sucks, only Chanda did't show even her medium shape and game at all. :sad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.