Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AWESOME. Kim and Justine on TV and Dominique giving comment.
On AB3, a channel I get here in Brussels. :D
Eat your heart out, people. :p
 

·
Spaghetti Warrior
Joined
·
6,944 Posts
Hagar said:
AWESOME. Kim and Justine on TV and Dominique giving comment.
On AB3, a channel I get here in Brussels. :D
Eat your heart out, people. :p
I live near Brussels and I don't have AB3 :sad:...Any chance I have it but just don't know it? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you can only have this channel in Brussels or in Wallonia.
 

·
Spaghetti Warrior
Joined
·
6,944 Posts
Hagar said:
I think you can only have this channel in Brussels or in Wallonia.
Whaaa :sad: And I live LITERALY at 2 metres of Wallonia...If I only knew my neighbours :sad::eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't want to rub it too much in your faces but after the Kim-Jen thriller, the match Amélie-Justine is of BREATHTAKING quality. I simply have no words for this. Every point is a match on itself.
 

·
GIMME SHELTER
Joined
·
48,284 Posts
this is good for u

But how about Germans who wanna watch who makes it to the main German tournie-final: just desert, no station broadcasting the semis. omg :fiery: :mad: :sad: :mad: :fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DaniDoki-addict, is DSF not broadcasting this?
Why are ARD or ZDF not broadcasting this; they did last year. Shame on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,089 Posts
Hagar said:
I don't want to rub it too much in your faces but after the Kim-Jen thriller, the match Amélie-Justine is of BREATHTAKING quality. I simply have no words for this. Every point is a match on itself.
Kim and Jen match was also very good!!! That's most entertaining match I've seen lately!!
 

·
GIMME SHELTER
Joined
·
48,284 Posts
@ Hagar :

DSF has never showed womens' tennis beside Filderstadt ...

And ARD/ZDF have not been able to afford it anymore. So EuSport bought the rights. But on Saturday Eurosport always show cyclin/soccer/motorcycling etc. :fiery:

If Master Card doesn't come up as main-sponsor next year the German Open are history (in Steffi's homeland, omg :mad: :sad: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DaniDoki-addict said:
@ Hagar :

DSF has never showed womens' tennis beside Filderstadt ...

And ARD/ZDF have not been able to afford it anymore. So EuSport bought the rights. But on Saturday Eurosport always show cyclin/soccer/motorcycling etc. :fiery:

If Master Card doesn't come up as main-sponsor next year the German Open are history (in Steffi's homeland, omg :mad: :sad: )
Too bad it is not on German TV because I liked this old guy, Hans-Jürgen Poma (or what was his name?). He seemed to like the Belgian girls a lot (said a 100 times: Kim Clijster, die sehr sympathische Belgierin :D ).
 

·
GIMME SHELTER
Joined
·
48,284 Posts
Hans-Jürgen Pohmann

he was one of Steff's mentors in the early 80s and a (then) good commentator ...
 

·
GIMME SHELTER
Joined
·
48,284 Posts
He also talked about Dominique Monamie always as a friendly and decent player.
That's why I like her and never forget her ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,198 Posts
The quality of Dominique's comments are realy a lot better as the average commentator! Also in the 2 matches today she was great, supportive for the belgians but always objective :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
arn said:
The quality of Dominique's comments are realy a lot better as the average commentator! Also in the 2 matches today she was great, supportive for the belgians but always objective :)
I second that. Dominique's comment is really to the point, intelligent and you always learn something from it. I think she would make a great coach.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,089 Posts
Hagar said:
I second that. Dominique's comment is really to the point, intelligent and you always learn something from it. I think she would make a great coach.
yeah, but I think today she was for Justine :mad:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top