Tennis Forum banner

2561 - 2574 of 2574 Posts

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,686 Posts
Putin has very good feel for the ball. You can tell that she sees the court better than most players. Skelelina can still hit her off the court though :laugh2:

·
пьяная в
64,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,572
She's not coming back, I think it's very clear now. Her recently picking up studying journalism, plus now seeing the IG story she's posted a few hours ago, are pretty definite indicators.

I'm on my phone now so can't upload the story yet, but it's a clip from her match at Kremlin Cup 2017, and the caption reads: "2 years ago... Nobody knew then, that this would be my last match ".

This is not exactly a bombshell, but it's saddening. It makes me even sadder that we don't even know what has really happened... Probably something related to her health not allowing her to play professional tennis, but still, it would be nice to know.

Wishing her the best for the future :awww: :hug:

·
Registered
15,078 Posts
This is not exactly a bombshell, but it's saddening. It makes me even sadder that we don't even know what has really happened... Probably something related to her health not allowing her to play professional tennis, but still, it would be nice to know.
That is a shame as she was obviously extremely talented. I'm sure I remember some gym videos from a few months ago. Maybe she tried building up her training again and realised it wasn't going to work.

But she seems excited about broadcast journalism so maybe she'll be on Russian TV before long.

2561 - 2574 of 2574 Posts