Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
it's a stupid song contest. I kept bugging the eurotards to tell me what it was yesterday.

I guess all these country's have contestants, and they have to come up with a song or some shit

*is clueless*

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, whew, I thought I was the only clueless one. And I try to act like I am all cosmopolitan and shit--but I'm just so not. I don't know what the fuck this friggin' Eurovision is, and it's been a year now that I never simply said, "What is it?!" I hope someone will explain.

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
I'm in Australia but we also get to see it on our ethnic channel programmes. I've never seen it personally, from what I've heard, the music is awful! :eek: Sorry if you enjoy it. :eek:

They also make fun of some of the singers on an Australian talk/comedy show. :eek:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Satan said:
shut up you greek um...um....gyro! :p:eek:

explain it to them expert!
gyro! lmao

basically u should have understood that it's a contest where every european country has a contestant unless they had a shitty performance the year before(but that doesn't apply to england...don't ask me why)...when a country wins the competition is held in their country the next year...which means next year it's gonna be in instanbul:)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts