Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can tolerate seeing her overact maybe twice an hour, but they play that effing commercial twice every commercial break on TTC... at least with the old ones where she was hitting balls it didn't require much "acting" ...

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
I don't have ttc but I think it was last USO on network TV, the "I'm so pretty" commercials drove me nuts! :mad:

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
^lol. I had such a hard time getting that song out of my head..."I feel pretty.." That commercial was well done I thought. It got the message out loud and clear..btw what was it about? Nike, Canon, Sharapova..? I forget. I guess the message wasn't so clear to me after all.

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
^lol. I had such a hard time getting that song out of my head..."I feel pretty.." That commercial was well done I thought. It got the message out loud and clear..btw what was it about? Nike, Canon, Sharapova..? I forget. I guess the message wasn't so clear to me after all.
that was a good ad. It was nike. lol...I think.
nvm I guess not that effective of an ad.

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
She's the only reason I'd buy a Canon product. I'm glad they are using her. Wow! These female tennis players sure don't know how to generate revenue.:rolleyes:

(I'm sorry, but I'm still smarting from posters saying that female tennis players don't make money for the sport).

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Nike makes the best ads. The "I feel pretty one" and well as Serena's tennis instructor one were both amazing!

Serena's commercial really stands out as the best tennis commercial ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts