Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
26,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Wimbledon, I truly felt like I wouldn't care about tennis anymore....and that was proven true when I found out Serena was having surgery and would be out for 6-8 weeks.

I was like, "Oh....okay, no big deal." Now, before, I would have freaked out and prayed to my Venus and Serena dolls (that are still in the box) every night and sacrifice some part of my body so Serena would heal quickly ;) but I just said, "Oh, okay, no big deal."

Then Venus withdraws from every single event in the hardcourt season and I'm like, "No big deal." I would do the same ritual for Venus everynight as well in the past...but I didn't.

NOW......I'm starting to get the hunger back. I realllllly miss Venus and Serena. Cariosity has got me excited cause our girl is gonna be on Jim Rome :puke: tonight and I can't wait to see her.

FURTHERMORE, Venus is *tentatively* on the seed list for the US Open, so I'm pumped up about that.

So fellow Williamites - join me tonight after Jim Rome as I will be conducting "The VSFan1 aka Joshua L. Gospel Hour" in hopes of sending quick recoveries to our girls! ;)

PS - I just realized that if Venus plays the US Open, her last 3 events will be Grand Slams......LOL. Talk about the bare minimum.

·
Banned
3,052 Posts
:zzz:

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
awww, Josh, I thought I got you excited for another reason. :tape: :tape: :eek:

but, I totally miss my girls. I've watched some of their matches but I'm trying to stay away from tennis. I mostly watch Alias VCD's. :eek:

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
well, I can multitask... :tape: ;)

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
26,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Starr, SweetSerenaJamicaWilliams ;) and Cari ;) I can't believe the trolls even came into this thread....LOL.

Cari - I thought you were a girl ;) That's why you don't get me excited hun

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
Mase is the same way but I get him excited. So I'm battin' .500 on the gay conversion, anyway! :p

:woohoo: :yippee: :lol:

hopefully the trolls will go back to lord of the rings land. :tape:

Reactions: vs1

·
Banned
822 Posts
Don't worry. Our girls will be back in full force in the next AO where they will prevail like they always have.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
u still pretendin u a Williams fan?
What? What the heck do you mean by pretending?
I'm the truest Williams fan on the board and possibly in the world.
I always root for my sweet girls and do anything that it takes to defend them from any negative shit directed at them but let me assure you, I'm not an obsessed fan like some of you guys. I distance myself far enough so I can see the wrong from the right.

·
Registered
10 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
What? What the heck do you mean by pretending?
I'm the truest Williams fan on the board and possibly in the world.
I always root for my sweet girls and do anything that it takes to defend them from any negative shit directed at them but let me assure you, I'm not an obsessed fan like some of you guys. I distance myself far enough so I can see the wrong from the right.
I am not sure you are a fan. I just came across your post.
And what you said in that post about Venus and serena were no
hints as being a fan.
I understand it very well. Most of the retired Hingis fans are using
these tactics to get away with the attack on the Williams.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. said:
After Wimbledon, I truly felt like I wouldn't care about tennis anymore....and that was proven true when I found out Serena was having surgery and would be out for 6-8 weeks.

I was like, "Oh....okay, no big deal." Now, before, I would have freaked out and prayed to my Venus and Serena dolls (that are still in the box) every night and sacrifice some part of my body so Serena would heal quickly ;) but I just said, "Oh, okay, no big deal."

Then Venus withdraws from every single event in the hardcourt season and I'm like, "No big deal." I would do the same ritual for Venus everynight as well in the past...but I didn't.

NOW......I'm starting to get the hunger back. I realllllly miss Venus and Serena. Cariosity has got me excited cause our girl is gonna be on Jim Rome :puke: tonight and I can't wait to see her.

FURTHERMORE, Venus is *tentatively* on the seed list for the US Open, so I'm pumped up about that.

So fellow Williamites - join me tonight after Jim Rome as I will be conducting "The VSFan1 aka Joshua L. Gospel Hour" in hopes of sending quick recoveries to our girls! ;)

PS - I just realized that if Venus plays the US Open, her last 3 events will be Grand Slams......LOL. Talk about the bare minimum.

I have to say I went through this exact same thing.. after wimby, I was like, okay, Serena wins two of three GS. defends Wimby. Venus plays well at Wimby. all is good w/ the world.

but now.. w/ the uso so close... I'm itchin' to see them out there again...

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. said:
Thanks Starr, SweetSerenaJamicaWilliams ;) and Cari ;) I can't believe the trolls even came into this thread....LOL.

Cari - I thought you were a girl ;) That's why you don't get me excited hun
It is boring without the two cynosures. :D

You know that the trolls can't resist anything that has to do with the two great ones. :)

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
I miss them too :sad:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,823 Posts
I am going insane :mad: :sad:. I really really really really really really really really really want Venus to play at the US Open, but at the same time I want her to really really really really really really healed :sad:. And though I'm more of a Venus fan, I miss Serena to bits too :hearts: :sad:. What the girl did to the sport is remarkable :worship:. For me tennis is not tennis without these two :sad: ;) :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.