Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, marriage Number 3 to John Cusack ended in my dreams last night. I haven't married for a 4th time (yet) but I am now engaged to American singer, Ryan Adams! God, help me! Marriage Number 4 beckons!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Just take 'em all, they're all pretty good Shirley. Hugh Grant, John Cusack, Ryan Adams :drool:

Who was Marriage No 2 to? I think I missed that one ;)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,236 Posts
shirley said:
Okay, marriage Number 3 to John Cusack ended in my dreams last night. I haven't married for a 4th time (yet) but I am now engaged to American singer, Ryan Adams! God, help me! Marriage Number 4 beckons!

OMG! Shirley! You Get Around Almost As Much As Madonna! :D :) ;) :angel:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
So, uh, what happened with Mr Cusack?

Did the love grow cold or something?:p

Or did his hectic actor lifestyle mean you couldn't be together?

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh!

sartrista7 said:
Just take 'em all, they're all pretty good Shirley. Hugh Grant, John Cusack, Ryan Adams :drool:

Who was Marriage No 2 to? I think I missed that one ;)
well, I'd gladly take John & Ryan at the same time :D Marriage Number 2 was Owen Wilson!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
I'm onto the plan. marrying them, divorcing with half of their fortunes and dumping the porrer version onto me right?

Poor old Mr. Veryborednow :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frey said:
So, uh, what happened with Mr Cusack?

Did the love grow cold or something?:p

Or did his hectic actor lifestyle mean you couldn't be together?
The love died and I fell for Ryan :angel:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry.:rolleyes:

But congrats on your engagement to Ryan-

I'm sure he won't dump you and run off with a groupie:p

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
There is something nice about Ryan Adams :D i hope he gets Best International Male at the Brits on Thursday.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Evey - I hope so too. But then, I hope PJ Harvey gets Best British Female, Bjork gets Best International Female and Aphex Twin gets Best British Male. It won't happen - they're good, for starters. They're there as the Token Talented Nominees.

John and Ryan at the same time :drool: Oh yes. Hugh can join in too. Who's Owen Wilson?

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Im so sorry about you and John :sad:

But this means he's free again! :bounce:

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sartrista7 said:
Evey - I hope so too. But then, I hope PJ Harvey gets Best British Female, Bjork gets Best International Female and Aphex Twin gets Best British Male. It won't happen - they're good, for starters. They're there as the Token Talented Nominees.

John and Ryan at the same time :drool: Oh yes. Hugh can join in too. Who's Owen Wilson?
Nope sure about Hugh Grant but I'd take Ryan and John at the same time!

Owen Wilson is in Shanghai Noon, The Haunting and played Kevin in Meet the Parents.

Here's a pic:

He's the blonde ;)

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Angelica said:
Im so sorry about you and John :sad:

But this means he's free again! :bounce:
Yes, he is! I can introduce you if you like :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yay!

Many Congratulations to you and Ryan on your engagement, Shirley! I hope that this one is for keeps and is your soulmate! PS, Does Ashton know?

Many Congratulations

It looks like Cupid has hit both of you

Shirley and Ryan = Soulmates!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
God Shirley u get around a bit, u r going to end up like Joan Collins at this rate;)

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beige said:
Good for you for liking a celebrity who isn't conventionally good looking like John Cusack. :)
Thanks! John Cusack :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ain't he just gorgeous

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Shirley, if you still have feelings for your ex, you really shouldn't have ditched him in the first place....:p

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Frey said:
Shirley, if you still have feelings for your ex, you really shouldn't have ditched him in the first place....:p
Frey, my emotions are all over the place at the moment! The love between John & I just died and I am head over heels in love with Ryan! But there is this niggling feeling I get when I see John! :p

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
shirley said:

Frey, my emotions are all over the place at the moment! The love between John & I just died and I am head over heels in love with Ryan! But there is this niggling feeling I get when I see John! :p
Oh dear. Old flames never die. But are you sure that you're not just after Ryan on the rebound from John?;)

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Frey said:

Oh dear. Old flames never die. But are you sure that you're not just after Ryan on the rebound from John?;)
Nope! I firmly believe that Ryan is "The One". My soulmate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts