• iva (tier iva) majoli

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • anke (i'm a jennifer hanger-on) huber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kim (i can do the splits at will, tell me that ain't hot) clijsters

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • amelie (you all thought i was les? AHAHAHAHA) mauresmo

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • maja (just because i'm married don't mean i don't get freaky) palaversic coopersmith

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • irina (only woman to ever be defaulted) spirlea

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • billie (chicks? dudes? WHOEVER) jean king

• julie (short hair turns you on, no? halard decugis

• chris (ice bitch) evert

Votes: 3 10.3%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on, we know these ladies are badasses. who is gonna go through men like t-shirts? who is gonna rip up hearts like tinfoil? TELL US!

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Spoken like a true asian woman who just found a drunk sucker sailor in her snare...

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
JENNIFER :D

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VS Fan said:
Actually, SERENA would make the BEST cougar.

Unfourtanately, She is ALREADY a PUMA.
i do believe you have the vote for most horrible, cheesy joke of the year all locked up.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
listen, jennifer and serena are not options for the following reasons. first off, serena is a JEHOVA'S WITNESS. not that there's anything wrong with that. nice religion, honestly. but not exactly badass. i can't see serena sleeping around (with men).

as for jennifer, she's too CELEB. she's all up with matthew perry. she will not be a cougar, she's doomed to bounce from c-list celeb to c-list celeb. BORING.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
babs is winning by a mile .... AND NOBODY HAS VOTED FOR JULIE HALARD-DECUGIS-MAURESMO-TESTUD-VANROOST! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! DON'T YOU KNOW STUNNING GOOD LOOKS WHEN YOU SEE IT!

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
King Lindsay said:
listen, jennifer and serena are not options for the following reasons. first off, serena is a JEHOVA'S WITNESS. not that there's anything wrong with that. nice religion, honestly. but not exactly badass. i can't see serena sleeping around (with men).

as for jennifer, she's too CELEB. she's all up with matthew perry. she will not be a cougar, she's doomed to bounce from c-list celeb to c-list celeb. BORING.
Jenn's a freak, *plus* she loves them older or younger, she has total cougar potential :cool:

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
Too bad Hingis can't be on this list.

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
King Lindsay said:
i guess she could .... but schett would still be winning!

who did you vote for!

LOL.. .. you're joking, right?

I voted for Schett. I'm not sure, but I think that I even slid up in her a few times when she playd a tournament in LA.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
King Lindsay said:
jen sucks. end of story.

yet still better than any of your choices :) that'll do :)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pureracket said:
LOL.. .. you're joking, right?

I voted for Schett. I'm not sure, but I think that I even slid up in her a few times when she playd a tournament in LA.
well join the club!

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
Don't you know that one of the prime necessities to be nominated as a cougar, is you must be after the younger men? :p

That alone, rules out half of the girls on the poll who are with *older* partners (some by significant difference).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts