Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lindsay is almost done, the Williams are in a rut, Capriati has been MIA for 18 months. So that leaves Maria to carry the flag for US womens tennis now (figuratively if not literally). :devil:

·
Premium Member
181,952 Posts
Maria is Russian, she is going to stay Russian
so stop begging

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I hope Goldenlox doesn't rely to this thread with one of her wisecracks about Maria's Russianness. :tape: But sometimes GL just can't help herself.

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
Maria was born in Russia but learns the tennis game in USA.

So shall we call her... a Rusca? Or Amersia? (Russia + America)

Jeez, hope Bush and Putin fight for Marsha.. or else there will be another Cold War... or a World War 3...

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
24,118 Posts
vogus said:
Lindsay is almost done, the Williams are in a rut, Capriati has been MIA for 18 months. So that leaves Maria to carry the flag for US womens tennis now (figuratively if not literally). :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
vogus said:
You are incorrigible. :lol:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
Maria is Russian, she is going to stay Russian
so stop begging

be careful You wil be labelled an American hater again :haha: You understand that, right? :wavey:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
the cat said:
I hope Goldenlox doesn't rely to this thread with one of her wisecracks about Maria's Russianness. :tape: But sometimes GL just can't help herself.
goldenlox is a girl? interesting.
maria seems american to me even down to the 'comeon's' on court, BUT i know what it's like to be called something you don't identify with, so i feel for her. and i consider her russian. there's no shame in that either. :yeah:

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Sharapova is Russian. Deal with it.

Reactions: Natasc and tenn_ace

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
She's the best grunter? Yes?

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
the_maryamator said:
lets just change it to the undisputed ''american WANNABEE''
yeah, she has no competition now that the other one got pregnant at 15 and got banned for 2 years :wavey:

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
vogus said:
ROFL!!!

Yes, she's the best American on tour right now! :lol:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Becool said:
ROFL!!!

Yes, she's the best American on tour right now! :lol:
It won't really matter is she best American or best Russian when she will be the best on tour :p

1 - 20 of 69 Posts