Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going on in San Diego? serena bailed and now Alex.........Are there any posters in the San Diego area? Are the fans acting strange or looking strange? What is going on over there?

· Registered
829 Posts
maccardel said:
What is going on in San Diego? serena bailed and now Alex.........Are there any posters in the San Diego area? Are the fans acting strange or looking strange? What is going on over there?
All the fans in San Diego who were watching were wearing white robes with pointy hats.

Seriously though... I doubt that this has anything to do with the fans.

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tarsius said:
All the fans in San Diego who were watching were wearing white robes with pointy hats.

Seriously though... I doubt that this has anything to do with the fans.
I thought the fans had drank some of the same water, I wanted some eyewitness to tell me what was going on there.

· Registered
6,836 Posts
As long as she plays in LA!!! PLEASE SERENA....GET WELL SOON :bounce: :bounce:

PLAY IN LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got tickets to see you play!!!

Is there a desperate smiley?

*oops this is a thread about Alexandra (finishes Vodka tonic) :eek: :eek:

· Registered
19,459 Posts
maccardel said:
Alex received the same amount of points as she would have anyway. Give or take 1 point!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.