·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Your not a guy!? :eek:

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
first of all, you're not a man?

Second of all, when did i say I thought you were a man? other than just now. :)

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
mmm i dunno...this is interesting!....

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:fiery:mad:RTael!!!!

KL....Trish said u told her i was a guy....and she started coming on to me :eek:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
well id love to stay and trade insults...but i have better things to do...sleep!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
truth prevails.:angel:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
and yes shes right i remember you did.....maybe you made a typo? oooh sorry you said "serena J williams is a fucking man...Lyndsay is wayyyy better" or something equally stupid...which is totally like you Lyndsay...hey! i think we should all start calling HIM Lyndsay see how HE feels to be called a WOMAN!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
you need some sleep Trish.:p

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
well im telling the truth...otherwise i wouldnt have "hit " on miss homophobic

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
BT you need the sleep...your wearing thin baby dools...maybe you should take trishy poos advice and croak

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I only sleep with Serena J Williams.;)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
SJW, I have no idea what Trish is talking about. You see, the problem is that she's in love with me, and she makes up these stories to get my attention. The sooner she goes on the anti-psychotic drugs, the better.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
yeah...im sure you two would make perfect couple! i can just imagine it...now only add King Lyndsay and you have a match made in hell! eeer heaven...no hell...three fat pigs deserving of each other!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
im good! good at being bad...wanna get dissed some more? i got allll night baby!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Trish101 said:
yeah...im sure you two would make perfect couple! i can just imagine it...now only add King Lyndsay and you have a match made in hell! eeer heaven...no hell...three fat pigs deserving of each other!
Honestly, you don't make any sense off the drugs.

And you know, if you like me so much, just say so. This isn't elementary school.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Trish & King Lind Z would be ok 'coz opposite attracts.:hearts:

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Trish101 said:
im good! good at being bad...wanna get dissed some more? i got allll night baby!
You're not even good at that.

and I'm sure you do have all night, being all alone.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts