Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris Evert and tennis magazine released their 2007 wimbledon predictions.

They said Serena will win and Juju will come in 2nd. Benus will make a QF appearance, but the thing that surprised me they said that she has been playing well this year and they said she could probably go further than the Qf if she has enough matches under her belt.

Jelena will make the Queaters. Ana quaters. Amelie Semis. Sharapova Quaters thats all I remeber I will say the rest soon.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Thank You for the info.
I believe Serena is going to win it too.
I don't really think Justine will be in the finals I think Sharapova will

I think Sharapova will be with Serena in every grand slam final this year.

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Were you so excited that you forgot how to spell?

Reactions: XaDavK_Kapri

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I was soooooooooooo happy. They're quite accurate Venus in Wimby will probably make the QF. They might be accurate.

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Yes I was soooooooooooo happy. They're quite accurate Venus in Wimby will probably make the QF. They might be accurate.
She might also lose in the 1R. Who knows? Maybe she'll draw Sprem? :haha:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Venus/Justine Final.

Watch, it'll happen. ;)

·
Registered
22,126 Posts

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
who is SPERM?
:spit:

SPERM = a male reproductive cell; spermatozoon :lol: :lol: :lol:

(By the way, it's SPREM. KAROLINA SPREM. I can't really believe that you forgot what happened during her 2nd Round match with Venus in Wimby 2004... :tape: )

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
i love busting my load over meaningless predictions haha

·
Banned
134 Posts
wimbly 1/4finals: Jankovic d. Venus Williams 26 75 64 :devil:

Exactly, IF she meets Jelena its game over, Jelena is officially in her head now. No doubt im sure she will no doubt be in denial, once again, about her loss and blame it on anything and everything but the person who beat her....because lets face it. Venus "never loses".....venus just "accidentaly loses"....

hahaha.:tape: gotta love her, she lives in perpetual denial....and really its getting just a bit sad to watch her fall from grace....but who knows? She may fluke out....:angel:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Thank You for the info.
I believe Serena is going to win it too.
I don't really think Justine will be in the finals I think Sharapova will

I think Sharapova will be with Serena in every grand slam final this year.

you know what? call me crazy, but i TOTALLY agree with you. i seriously think every final will be them and Serena will win every one. make fun all you want, but Serena is on fire this year, and even though Maria is "injured" she is such a fighter and is still growing.

best of luck today Serena, make us proud!:bounce:

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
you know what? call me crazy, but i TOTALLY agree with you. i seriously think every final will be them and Serena will win every one. make fun all you want, but Serena is on fire this year, and even though Maria is "injured" she is such a fighter and is still growing.

best of luck today Serena, make us proud!:bounce:
If this does happen I think Sharapova might win one. my bet is on USO once the shoulder is fully healed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts